Television continues to win trust & give best ROI, concludes e4m TV First conference
In 16 sessions that lasted over nine hours, close to 30 speakers unanimously agreed on the point -TV will continue to dominate the adex
The e4m TV First Conference held recently in Mumbai witnessed 16 invigorating sessions that lasted over nine hours and close to 30 speakers that included the who’s who of the media and advertising industry who unanimously agreed on one statement – “TV will continue to dominate the adex.”
The best minds from the industry discussed the present and future of television. It was a day of deliberations and insights that threw light on various aspects about Television’s past, present and future.
The speakers ranged from agency heads to marketers from different domains - personal care, finance, education, consumer durables and many more.
We also had the man who runs the country’s only TV measurement body, Sunil Lulla, CEO, BARC India, backing every argument with data and numbers.
He said 762 million audiences has sampled TV in a week and 98.5% audiences - 751 million - watched ads on TV.
According to Lulla, there is much scope for growth as 100 million homes still do not have a a TV set yet.
Moreover, households items continue to dominate the top 10 categories on TV, he said.
The average time spent on TV by a household comes to around five hours, 11 minutes per day, Lulla further shared.
Below are the key takeaways from the conference:
- Television continues to be the preferred choice for brands
- TV is the primary medium that evokes emotions
- Brands on TV are trusted more than brands on digital or any other medium
- TV continues to give highest return on investment (ROI) for marketers
- Despite digital disruption, TV continues to grow not only in India but also in developed markets
- Television allows brands to reach the masses & touch their hearts but marketers and agencies should really push the envelope for innovation with creation of content for TV
- TV advertising needs innovation. For innovation, context is important which can also be driven by technology
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube