Brand safety solutions firm mFilterIt saves advertisers over $30 million in 2019
Offering holistic ad-fraud elimination and brand safety analytics to brands across 14 countries help them take real-time actions saving millions
mFilterIt (www.mfilterit.com), the fastest-growing ad-fraud elimination and brand safety solutions company, has revealed its measurable impact to help advertisers save millions of dollars spent on marketing.
The total savings for brands across 14 countries, where it is serving leading advertisers in the digital space, has been pegged at a little over $30 million for 2019.
Amit Relan, Director & Co-founder, mFilterIt, shared more on the achievements of 2019. “Our two-pronged strategy of diversifying in new domains within India and intensifying the expansion globally helped us achieve grow the impact by over 250%. This is backed by a strong R&D and product development capabilities leveraging Data Analytics, Machine Learning and AI.”
“We would like to take a moment to thank our clients who are leaders in their own domains for choosing mFilterIt to add trust to their digital journey,” Relan added.
mFilterIt also shared some key trends about the ad-fraud and brand safety challenges that impact every brand having a digital presence. Some of the emerging trends include:
• Ad-Fraud and Brand Safety are now increasingly being discussed at Boardroom levels. Evolved digital organizations are no longer seeing it as an isolated marketing problem.
• Brands which are just riding on the digital journey and building an omnichannel presence having a lean legacy of digital marketing are most vulnerable. These brands, especially in FMCG and other traditionally offline channel-based markets, need to increase awareness about ad-fraud and also acquire skills and solutions to handle it effectively.
• Fraudsters are using a hybrid technique mixing Click Spam with Fake Devices to reflect a genuine traffic trend to align with the expected KPIs while continuing with fake and invalid traffic.
• Ad-Fraud is polluting the enterprise ERP including CRMs of organizations resulting in wrong planning as well as a waste of precious time and other resources going after unachievable goals and objectives.
• While user acquisition is the main affected point of the customer journey, fraudsters are increasingly bringing down the experience through the customer life cycle impacting engagement, re-engagement as well as re-targeting.
• Ad-Fraud is giving the wrong picture to investors about digital businesses including app-led start-ups which is a risk factor having a direct bearing on the expected returns.
Sharing top-level priorities for 2020, mFilterIt revealed that it sees a lot of opportunity in BFSI, FMCG, and other sectors who are late entrants into the digital ecosystem in India. For them, the ad-fraud challenges are not only confined to marketing fraud but also resulting in several types of business frauds.
The other area of opportunity is the global expansion where the company will continue to invest in high growth markets of South East Asia and the Middle East, besides marking the entry in mature markets like the US and Europe.
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube