Hyundai's 'Celebrating 20 years of Brilliant Moments' tops July's YouTube Ads Leaderboard
A round-up of the 10 most viewed YouTube ads in India for the month of July
Here is a look at the most viewed YouTube ads in India for the month of July:
1. Hyundai India: Celebrating 20 years of Brilliant Moments
Taking the top position on the YouTube Leaderboard is Hyundai India's heart-warming ad 'Celebrating 20 Years of Brilliant Moments' and shows that we cannot put a price on precious memories. The ad garnered more than 221 million views. The ad was created by Innocean Worldwide India.
2. Jabong's Big Brand Sale: Out of this World
Jabong's Out of this World ad took the second position with more than 20 million views.
3. Oppo Find X - Futuristic symphony of art & technology
The new ad for the Oppo Find X smartphone highlights the device's sleek combination of futuristic technology and elegant design. The ad has garnered more than 16 million views.
4. Apple India: How to shoot Football on iPhone X
At fourth position on the YouTube Leaderboard is Apple India's 'How to shoot Football on iPhone X' ad with 15.2 million views.
5. Bajaj Pulsar: 1 Crore Pulsars. Join the tribe
The new ad celebrating Bajaj Pulsar's 1 crore stunt-crazy 'Pulsarmaniacs' garnered 15.1 million views on YouTube.
6. Cadbury Dairy Milk - Kuch Achha Ho Jaaye, Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye
The Cadbury Dairy Milk ad's sweet take on the bond between siblings took the sixth spot on the YouTube Leaderboard with over 14.6 million views.
7. Myntra The Blockbuster Sale Returns Feat. DDLJ
Myntra's humorous take on a popular scene from the Shah Rukh Khan- Kajol hit movie Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in their Blockbuster Sale Returns ad got more than 2.2 views.
8. Samsung India- The official Samsung Galaxy On6 Unboxing: Tiger Shroff & Bharat Nagpal are #AlwaysOn
The ad features Bharat Nagpal and Tiger Shroff, with Bharat trying to find out why Tiger Shroff is always hooked to his Samsung Galaxy On6. The ad garnered 2.1 million views.
9. Amazon India- Go For Popcorn
The Amazon Prime Video ad's took the 9th position with 1.5 million views.
10. OnePlus India- OnePlus 6 Red - The Red You Need
In the tenth position with 1.4 million views is OnePlus India's new ad for their OnePlus 6 Red smartphone.
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube