IDMA 2021 Jury Meet: Creative insights & market results become yardsticks
Chaired by Anurag Mehrotra, President and Managing Director, Ford India, the Jury shortlisted 320 of the 1000+ entries received
The jury session for the 12th edition of e4m Indian Digital Marketing Awards (IDMA) took place on Friday, July 16 on a Zoom meet. This year, 1000+ entries were received, out of which, the assessment jury shortlisted around 320 for the main jury process.
IDMA has been conceptualized with an objective to recognise, honour, and encourage the creative work being done in the digital media space. The special focus was on internet, mobile, gaming, social media, and the blogosphere ecosystem.
The Jury Chair for IDMA 2021 is Anurag Mehrotra, President and Managing Director, Ford India. The grand Jury members were Thomas Chacko, MD & CEO, Tata Coffee; Himanshu Bakshi, Managing Director, Danone India; Sonali Malaviya, Managing Director, India, Essence; GouravRakshit, Chief Operating Officer, Viacom18 Digital Ventures; Neelendra Singh, Managing Director, Adidas India; Mariam Mammen Mathew, Chief Executive Officer, Manorama Online; Avinash Pandey, CEO, ABP Network; Ketan Patel, Managing Director, HP; Richa Arora, Managing Partner & CEO - ESG Stewardship Services, ECube Investment Advisors; Amit Malik, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Aviva Life Insurance Company; L.V. Krishnan, CEO, TAM India; Rajesh Ramakrishnan, Managing Director, Perfetti Van Melle India; Sharmila Sahai, Managing Director, Timex Group India Limited; Deepak Chhabra, Managing Director, Tupperware India; Mahesh Balasubramanian, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Kotak Life Insurance; Anuj Poddar, Executive Director, Bajaj Electricals; Preeti Reddy, Chairwoman, Insights Division, South Asia, Kantar; Vishakha RM, Managing Director & CEO, IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd; SangeetaTalwar, Managing Partner,Flyvision Consulting; Bhaskar Sharma, Chief Executive Officer, Redbull; Nitin Singhal, Managing Director, Digital Experience, Adobe India; RohitOhri, Chairman & CEO, FCB Group India; KE Ranganathan, Managing Director, Roca.
The judging parameters were based on the digital campaign's strategy, creativity, innovation, execution, and the results garnered.
Most of the entries were cutting-edge, and the campaigns were qualitative in their approach with an innovative quotient. Great creative insights and market results were kept in mind while selecting the finalists.
The final awardees will be unveiled on the day of the virtual Awards Ceremony on July 29, 2021.
The categories for the IDMA Awards 2020 are:
- Best Banners -Single/ Campaign, Rich Media with or without video
- Best Benchmark Content / Branded Content
- Best Website/ Microsite
- Best Use of Web Based Games
- Best Campaign- Online Advertising and Digital Direct Response
- Best Use of Web Film in a Campaign
MOBILE and TABLETS
- Best Use of WAP /Html/ other sites for Mobiles and Best App Developed- Products / Services / Corporate / Social/ Films / TV Shows / Entertainment/ Lifestyle / Gaming etc.
- Best Innovation in Mobile Marketing
- Best Campaign- Use of Mobile and Mobile Monetization
- Best Use of Mobile – Customer Engagement
- Best Multi Mobile Channel Campaign
- Best Use of Mobile to Drive Sales
- Cross Mobile Integration
- Best Use of Social Networks/ Social Media
- Community Engagement / Community Building and Most Effective Social Listening
- Leveraging Social Media to boost brand ROI and engagement
- Best Use of Topical Posts in a Campaign
- Best Use of User Generated Content
SEARCH and PPC CAMPAIGNS
- Best SEO for Website/Universal Search Ranking and SEM Strategy
- Best PPC
- Best Integrated Media Campaign - Product/ Services
- Best Integrated Media Campaign - Corporate.
- Best Integrated Media Campaign - Social Cause
- Best Integrated Media Campaign - Films/ TV Shows / News Shows / Events
- Most Effective Use of Digital Analytics
- Best Media Campaign – Gender Parity
- Campaign with the Best ROI
- Best Digital Innovation
- Most Effective Use of AI, data analytics, machine learning for a Campaign and Business Optimisation
- Best use of AR or VR
- Best Use of Experiential Tech for Digital & Physical Experiences
- Breakthrough Technology as Part of a Campaign
- Location-based or Proximity Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Most Effective App for Consumer
- Best Omni-Channel Campaign Management & Marketing Automation
- Best Data-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Best use of Native Advertising
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube