ESPNcricinfo announces programming and content plans for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
ESPNcricinfo will present an exhaustive roster of Indian and international experts who provide expertise and insights on all aspects of the tournament and the key contests and strategies
As the cricket community around the world gears up for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, ESPNcricinfo, the go-to destination for all things cricket, has announced its content and coverage strategy and programming.
Established and widely-renowned for its credibility, authority and quality reporting on cricket, ESPNcricinfo’s coverage this season will have an innovative, comprehensive yet accessible approach for young, casual cricket fans all over the world. World Cup news, analysis, and entertainment will be presented to cricket fans on ESPNcricinfo.com, ESPNcricinfo app as well as on the ESPNcricinfo channels/handles on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms, for easy accessibility to a wider audience.
A variety of new shows have been introduced that will engage fans and address every aspect of the game – personalities, statistics, game strategies, behind the scenes actions, discussions and debates, quizzing and trivia, anecdotes, the lighter side of cricket, an understanding of the players playing this season, their strengths and personalities, and much more. Aimed to be an all-round game-around-the-game coverage for cricket fans, ESPNcricinfo plans to keep its 24x7 cricket coverage engaging, informative and entertaining for the cricket community.
ESPNcricinfo will present an exhaustive roster of Indian and international experts who provide expertise and insights on all aspects of the tournament and the key contests and strategies. Almost all countries participating have strong representation on the panel, including such names as Ajit Agarkar, Murali Kartik, Darren Ganga, Michael Hussey, Daniel Vettori, Brad Hodge, Michael Holding, Misbah Ul Haq, Albie Morkel, Shahriar Nafees, Graeme Swann, Tilakaratne Dilshan, among other reputed cricketing legends. ESPNcricinfo anchors Alexis Nunes, Raunak Kapoor, Nikhil Naaz and Mel Farrel will join these experts in bringing the analysis of the games, news and highlights around the World Cup to fans in an entertaining and engaging fashion.
The team of experts will leverage extensive in-house data and statistical insights to present content that is unique, intelligent and engaging for all cricket fans, helping them understand and follow the game with greater involvement and engagement. To expand its reach and serve a diverse set of fans, ESPNcricinfo has added innovative new shows to the existing roster of shows.
Few noteworthy ESPNcricinfo original shows for the fans this World Cup are:
- ESPNcricinfo Match Day Live, a 30 minutes live analysis based show with our experts and host before and after every game
- GLOVES OFF, a polarized debate between two guests or talent on trending cricketing subjects through every tournament
- VIDEOCAST where our presenters and experts get in front of the mic and jam on subjects that are trending during the World Cup and either touch a nerve or incite their passion
- CHATTER, a weekly update on the world cup action reflected on social media, the buzz around the game, fans and players on and off the field
- RUNORDER, as ESPNcricinfo staffers, reporters, presenters join the experts in a heated “water cooler” discussion about burning cricket topics presented by Cyrus Broacha
- WORLD CUP QUIZ where cricketers at ESPNcricinfo studio are quizzed on their Cricket World Cup Knowledge
- 5 REASONS WHY where players explain why their country could lift the trophy
- 55 GREAT MOMENTS FROM PAST WCs features the most sought after moment form World Cups
- MY FAVORITE WORLD CUP PERFORMANCE where cricketers narrate the top World Cup performance they have witnessed
- WORLD CUP EXTRASS are the interesting anecdotes from past World Cups
- MY ALL TIME WORLD XI where big names from the world of cricket choose their all-time World Cup XI
- PLAYER FEATURES - Cricketing stories that delve into the human side/behind the scenes and bring forth a new perspective on the game in the field
- DID YOU KNOW? Where Cricketers are quizzed on their Cricket World Cup knowledge
- ESPN SHORT TEAM & PLAYER PROFILES where players from various teams explain why their country are poised to lift the World Cup this time and the most sought after players from the World cup 2019 are featured
- ESPN SHORTS are innovative storylines about one beginner level player from each team to watch out for
- VENUE is a short description of each venue, with cricket history, record, and fact-file
- DEMOS, where our cricket experts analyze the strengths and weakness of top players in the World Cup A to Z, is an animated video series explaining terms relevant to the World Cup 2019
- WORLD CUP PLAYING CARDS are the statistics based attributes of all players in an interesting digital animate format
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube