ET NOW announces exclusive Women’s Day special programming, ‘She Inspires Us’
The one-hour special programming will air from March 06 to March 08, 2020
ET NOW has announced an exclusive programming line-up to celebrate the spirit of Women's Day with ‘She Inspires Us’. Offering viewers, a compelling range of special feature shows and interviews, the one-hour special programming will air from March 06 to March 08, 2020.
Featuring a gamut of change agents, ET NOW presents inspiring stories of brave women from different walks of life and the challenges they overcame to become trailblazers in their own right. The programming lineup includes,
- ET NOW will air interviews with iconic women leaders, who broke the glass ceiling in various sectors including Zia Mody, Devina Mehra, Rubi Arya Manisha Girotra and Sairee Chahal amongst others.
- Bikernis - ET NOW presents a special feature show on India's first women's only biking club with chapters across the country.
- Special Edition of IDD with Seema Verma –This special episode of India Development Debate brings to the viewers the inspiring story of Seema Verma. Abandoned with a young child at 17, Seema became a domestic help before becoming a successful professional marathoner.
- Fight for Equal Pay: A special edition of India Development Debate that will discuss the need to address the gender pay gap with an expert panel comprising Manisha Girotra, Chief Executive Officer, Moelis India, Rituparna Chakraborty - Executive Vice President and Co-Founder, Teamlease and Pranav Haldea, MD, Prime Database.
- GIG Economy Special: ET NOW brings presents a day in the life of Trupti Swami, who works at women last-mile delivery service 'Hey Deedee".
- Startup Central: Ahead of Women’s Day, ET NOW interviews Tanvi Johri, Founder and CEO of Carmesi the all-natural women’s personal care brand. Knowns as the Pad Woman, she was awarded “Female entrepreneur of the year’ by Jeff Bezos
- ISRO'S SHEROES - Be it India's mars mission, the moon mission or the first manned mission, women scientists at ISRO are leading from the front to take India to space. ET NOW’s special feature show will present the inspiring women of ISRO, who are scripting India's space odyssey.
- SPORTS: The special feature show will focus on female athletes, who are making India proud which includes Indian women’s cricket team in the ICC T20 Women’s World Cup 2020.
- Different Strokes: From equine dentistry to premier chocolatier to humour on YouTube, ET NOW presents the stories of women leading in roads less taken. The show will feature Ananya Birla, Indian singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and mental health advocate, Dr Akruti Choksi, one of the pioneers in the Equine Dentistry field in India who quit human dentistry to follow her passion and love for horses, Sanjana Patel, Creative Director & Executive Chef, La Folie's and Prajakta Koli, Indian YouTuber.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube