Reliance Entertainment’s Zapak and Cartoon Network India launch Ben 10 mobile game
Ben 10 - Alien Run Mobile Game will be the first game to be released this year in partnership with the kids channel
Anil D Ambani led Reliance Entertainment’s Zapak has joined hands with Cartoon Network India for launching Ben 10 - Alien Run Mobile Game.
It is the first game to be released this year in partnership with the kids channel, with more in the pipeline for fans and gaming buffs. The game features Ben - a superhero kid on a pursuit to take on powerful villains with the help of his mysterious watch Omnitrix.
Drawing from what kids love—Super Powers—Ben 10-Alien Run promises to capture kids’ imagination through multiple characters, their super abilities and provide edge of the seat gameplay experience.
“Conquering inter-galactic quests, transforming into powerful aliens and saving the earth from malicious forces, is the very DNA of the popular franchise. We are delighted to launch ‘Ben 10 – Alien Run’, which combines all the show’s adventure and fun with Zapak’s capabilities to give fans a great immersive gaming experience,” said Amit Khanduja, Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Entertainment - Digital.
Fans and gamers can explore exciting adventures, playing as their favourite superhero Ben. They can transform into aliens with extraordinary powers.
Here’s what players get to do:
- Collect Coins on the run. These can be used to upgrade the duration of power-ups and transform into various aliens.
- Collect power-ups like Magnets Shield and Double Coins, and Mystery Boxes that have character Tokens to unlock all the Alien Transformations
- Participate in daily challenges and complete various missions for extra rewards
- Collect single-use items like Hoverboard and Rustbucket to boost sprint or even claim free Mystery Boxes every few hours, to win exciting prizes and giveaways
- Fans don’t just get to go on exciting adventures as Ben, but also challenge themselves to beat their highest scores as well - with every run.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube