DAN-e4m to unveil second edition of Digital Advertising conference and Digital Report on Jan 16
The highpoint of the report is that it garners information from decision- makers themselves which includes leading advertisers across domains, agencies and digital experts across different verticals
Published - Jan 9, 2018 8:56 AM Updated: Jan 9, 2018 8:56 AM
The second edition of the "Dentsu Aegis Network- exchange4media Digital Advertising Conference" and unveiling of the Digital Report were announced on Monday. The conference will take place on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at the ITC Grand Central Parel from 3:00 p.m. onwards.
Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the leading global media conglomerates in India that specializes in Media, Digital and Creative, is ready to launch the annual edition of the Dentsu Aegis Network-e4m Digital Report. The report will be a comprehensive compilation of real time facts and figures pertaining to the entire Digital domain. The highpoint of the report is that it garners information from decision- makers themselves which includes leading advertisers across domains, agencies and digital experts across different verticals.
The Conference will have a line-up of a keynote session, standalone speakers and interesting panel discussions around Digital Advertising. Our Eminent Speakers for the event are:
• Mr. Amar Abrol, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer - Air Asia (India) Limited (Keynote)
• Mr. Ashish Bhasin, Chairman & CEO South Asia, Dentsu Aegis Network
• Mr V Chandramouli, CEO (Special Projects,) Pidilite Industries
• Mr Arnab Goswami, MD & Editor In Chief, Republic TV
• Mr Rajiv Verma, CEO, HT Media Limited
• Mr Raj Nayak, COO, Viacom 18
• Mr Kunal Shah, Founder, FreeCharge
• Mr Taranjeet Singh, Country Director, Twitter
• Mr Sandeep Bhushan, Interim MD, Facebook
• Mr.Sam Singh, Director of Agency Business, Google India
The attendees will include a mix of advertising and marketing professionals, media owners, publishers and India’s leading agency heads. The event proves to be the perfect platform to connect and network with like-minded business professionals leading to an exchange of ideas and fostering possible collaborations in the future and more importantly a step forward towards the growth of digital in India.
A few key highlights from the report are:
• The Indian ad Industry is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 11 per cent till 2020.
• Ad spends have seen double digit growth rates in e-commerce, BFSI, Automotive and Telecom.
• Digital Ad industry is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 32 per cent by 2020.
• Advertisers are now adopting Digital media as a branding medium, not merely a performance medium.
• It currently contributes 15 per cent to the total advertising Industry in India and this is expected to reach 24 per cent of the entire market by 2020.
• E-commerce followed by telecom and BFSI spend the highest proportion of ad budget on digital media.
• Spends on Digital Video is expected to see the highest growth rate followed by Display and Social Media.
• OTT and an engaging mobile experience will drive the growth of the Digital Industry.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube