SBI Life Insurance in talks with creative agencies
SBI Life Insurance is in talks with several creative agencies to take upcoming brand initiatives forward
SBI Life Insurance, the joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif, has called for a creative pitch. Ogilvy India is currently the creative agency for State Bank of India.
No official confirmation was received at the time of filing the report, however, highly placed sources have confirmed that the brand is in “discussions” with several creative agencies to take upcoming brand initiatives forward.
Ogilvy India’s work for the brand includes a seven-part campaign, which urged the consumers to ask pertinent questions before taking life insurance, highlighting the brand’s equity and trust.
As is known, SBI owns 74 per cent of the total capital, while BNP Paribas Cardif owns the remaining 26 per cent in the joint venture.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube