e4m e-Content Jam today: Experts to speak on Content Marketing during the pandemic
Join industry leaders as they share their brand journey during the times of COVID-19 at e4m’s virtual conference
For any business, having a strong content marketing strategy in place helps improve brand reputation and establish a better connect with the customers. But with nations going into indefinite lockdowns, businesses have to figure out ways to adapt to a new reality defined by the coronavirus pandemic. With COVID-19, content marketing is touted to play a bigger role than before when it comes to ensuring brand salience; especially, since mainstream marketing has come to a grinding halt. To get expert insights into content marketing during the pandemic, join our experts at e4m’s e-Content Jam on ‘Content Marketing 2020- Building Brand Salience through Content Marketing’ on Friday 29 May.
The half-day content marketing conference will see brand leaders engage in interesting discussions, sharing their brand journey during these tough times.
The keynote speaker for the event is RS Sodhi, the Managing Director of Amul.
Our panel of experts will comprise leaders representing the brands Amul, Western Union, Mondelez India, South Africa Tourism, Parle Products, Mindshare, Pocket Aces, Pidilite, MamaEarth, Diageo India, Myntra, Be YouNick, Greenroom Network, McDonald's, BYJU's, ZEE5, HUL, vivo India, Fitternity and DHL Express.
The panellists will discuss how brands can stay relevant in the times of crisis, how to maintain brand salience, the role of influencer marketing and the role of Innovation in COVID times.
The conference kick-starts at 2 pm. The sessions include:
- Case Study- Fevicreate Crafting Memories (2.00pm- 2.10pm)
- Content Marketing- Stay relevant, Sensitive and True in Current times – A session on creating content without overdoing COVID-19 and staying relevant in the times of crisis. (2.20pm - 3.20pm)
- Content and its contribution to overall business goals – A Fireside Chat with RS Sodhi & Dr Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor in Chief, exchange4media (3.30 pm- 4 pm).
- The Invaluable Role of Influencer Marketing – When most of the content produced on social media and digital is by influencers themselves, what role will they play in producing and distributing content. (4.10pm- 4.50pm)
- Role of Innovation in Covid19- Product, Price, Place, Promotion and People! – A session on brands transforming during challenging times through innovation. (5.00pm – 5.50pm)
To join the conference and get expert insights on content marketing during the pandemic, click here to register.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube