ABP Majha honours 13 personalities at flagship event ‘Majha Sanman Puruskar’
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, Pandit Shankar Abhiyankar and Madhuri Dixit felicitated the personalities at the event
ABP News Network’s subsidiary ABP Majha recently organised the 10th edition of its flagship event ‘Majha Sanman Puruskar’ at St. Regis, Mumbai.
The ceremony recognised contribution by individuals towards the society in Maharashtra through their dedication and hard work. Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Pandit Shankar Abhiyankar and Madhuri Dixit felicitated 13 most influential personalities who played a crucial role in bringing development to the state over the past decade.
The ABP Majha Sanman Puruskar was set up to recognise Maharashtrians who have brought pride to the state. It is a way of commemorating the indomitable spirit of Maharashtra.
The recipients of the 2019 Majha Sanman Puruskar are as follows:
• Shri. Rahul Aware - sports category
• Ms. Uma Kulkarni - literature category
• Shri. Jayesh Bellare - science n research category
• Shri. Sanjeev Pendharkar - industry category
• Shri. Girish Prabhune - social service category
• Ms. Mangala Bansode - folk art category
• Capt. Arohi Pandit - young achiever category
• Ms. Radhika Apte - cinema category
• Shri. Siddharth Jadhav - theatre category
• Shri. Appasaheb Dharmadhikari - social service category
• Shri. Shashikant Dhotre - art category
• Ms. Madhuri Dixit - cinema category
• Ms. Usha Mangeshkar - singing category
Avinash Pandey, CEO, ABP News Network said: “My heartiest congratulations to all the winners who have been awarded at Majha Sanman Puruskar. This award appropriately reflects the endless efforts that each one has contributed towards the betterment of the society at large. ABP Majha has carved out a niche for itself offering in-depth news insights and coverage, creating top-of-the-mind recall in Marathi-speaking markets.”
“ANN has been known for identifying and honouring eminent personalities from various fields in various regions and through this platform, we want to encourage more citizens of India to take a step forward and do their bit in shaping the future of the country,” he added.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube