Paytm best payment wallet followed by Freecharge; Amazon.in most preferred for hassle-free deliveries: CashKaro survey
Paytm rules as the best payment wallet followed by Freecharge and Mobikwik according to annual CashKaro.com survey, E-Shopping Revelations 2016
CashKaro.com has released results of its annual survey titled ‘E-Shopping Revelations 2016’. The survey, which reports the ever evolving preferences and behaviuor of online shoppers in 2016, was conducted at a pan-India level and registered more than thousand respondents.
Swati Bhargava, Co-founder, CashKaro.com, commented, “As one of the largest affiliate sites in India, we are in a unique position to talk about the e-commerce ecosystem and what drives consumers to shop online more. CashKaro survey is a reflection of how buying habits of the Indian online shopper are changing and increasing importance of softer aspects like fast delivery, prompt customer service, discounts and cashbacks. 2016 was an eventful year for Indian e-commerce. The advent of subscription based services like Amazon Prime, Flipkart First, Snapdeal Gold etc. helped in enhancing shopping experience while Cashback offers became mainstream. Post demonetisation, we saw a great increase in the use of payment wallets and also witnessed an increased number of users using Cashback sites like CashKaro to save on their daily transactions.”
According to some of the key findings of the survey, Amazon.in offers the quickest and hassle-free delivery followed by Flipkart while Flipkart was rated the most preferred site for best for Customer Care Service followed by Amazon.in.
For paying bils and recharge, payment wallets Paytm, Freecharge and Mobikwik were the top 3 winners in that order.
Other key findings of the survey were:
- 75% of respondents felt Bank Card offers add value to the overall Sales and Discounts. Compared to 2015, Bank Card offers played a more important role in influencing buying decisions in 2016 and the discounts were also greater.
- 59% of respondents think Gift Cards is a better and convenient way to gift someone.
- 50% users feel Brand Videos/Ads have a positive impact on their purchasing decision.
- 60% of users like receiving offers from e-commerce sites on their Social Media accounts like Facebook, Twitter
- 55% of respondents agree that Subscription based services like Amazon Prime, Flipkart First, Snapdeal Gold etc. enhance online shopping experience though 20% said they would not subscribe to the same.
- Compared to last year, 75% have started shopping for daily items/groceries more online now.
- Desktop is still the most preferred platform to shop online with 60% of the respondents using the same. Though with increased use of smartphones, 40% of the respondents are transacting via mobile now.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube