Madhukar Kamath elected Chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations
Devendra V Darda elected as Deputy Chairman
Madhukar Kamath, Chairman Emeritus, of the DDB Mudra Group, was unanimously elected as the Chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2019-2020 at the 71st Annual General Meeting of the body.
Devendra V Darda representing Lokmat Media Pvt.Ltd. was elected as the Deputy Chairman.
Kamath has more than four decades of experience in advertising and marketing services and has spent over 25 years in erstwhile Mudra now the DDB Mudra Group.
He has also been the President of the AAAI (Advertising Agencies Association of India), Chairman of ASCI (The Advertising Standards Council of India), Chairman of Mudra Foundation and the Chairperson of the Governing Council of MICA.
The members on the ABC Council for the year 2019-20 are:
Advertising Agencies Representatives
- Madhukar Kamath, DDB Mudra Pvt.Ltd. - Chairman
- Shashidhar Sinha, Media Brands Pvt. Ltd.
- Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO Pvt. Ltd.
- Vikram Sakhuja, Madison Communications Pvt.Ltd. – Hony. Treasurer
- Devendra V. Darda - Lokmat Media Pvt. Ltd. – Dy. Chairman
- Hormusji N. Cama – The Bombay Samachar Pvt. Ltd.
- Shailesh Gupta - Jagran Prakashan Ltd.
- Chandan Majumdar - ABP Pvt. Ltd.
- Raj Kumar Jain - Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Pratap G. Pawar - Sakal Papers Pvt. Ltd
- Riyad Mathew - Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd. – Hony. Secretary
- Praveen Someshwar – HT Media Ltd.
- Mayank Pareek - Tata Motors Ltd.
- Karunesh Bajaj - ITC Ltd.
- Vivek Nayer - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Debabrata Mukherjee - United Breweries Ltd.
Hormuzd Masani – Secretary GeneralFor more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube