The Advertising Club to present D-CODE, the Digital Review 2019, tonight
The second edition of D-CODE will drive idea exchange between 13 industry gamechangers, showcasing the best digital campaigns
After the phenomenal success of the first edition which addressed the drivers of the tectonically shifting brand ecosystem, The Advertising Club is all set for the 2nd edition of D-CODE presented by MX Player and powered by Tik Tok Ads.
The last edition saw the best minds in digital, media and marketing come together to share insights and learning from the evolving digital ecosystems. The upcoming edition to be held on Wednesday, 6.30pm onwards at Taj Lands End, Mumbai, will continue to drive idea exchange with 13 industry gamechangers, showcasing the best in class digital campaigns by their own brands and celebrating other inspiring digital campaigns, all in just 10 minutes each.
Each speaker showcase will include:
• One best work of theirs
• One best work by another brand
• 3 tips to crack the digital code
The first round of stalwarts confirmed to speak at D-CODE include:
1. Bajaj Auto: Sumeet Narang, Vice-President, Marketing
2. Bytedance (Tik Tok): Sachin Sharma, Director, Sales & Partnerships
3. Corner Stone Sport and Entertainment: Jogesh Lulla, COO
4. Dentsu Webchutney: Sidharth Rao, CEO & Co-Founder
5. Facebook: Nirmal Pulickal, Head – Facebook Creative Shop
6. Google: Vikas Agnihotri, Country Director
7. JSW Sports Pvt Ltd: Mustafa Ghouse, Chief Operating Officer
8. MX Player: Karan Bedi, CEO
9. McCann Worldgroup: Partha Sinha, Vice Chairman and Managing Director
10. Nestle: Rashi Goel, VP- Consumer Communication Media, CRM & NHW
11. Spotify: Amarjit Singh Batra, Managing Director
12. Swiggy: Srivats TS, VP Marketing
13. Kenny Sabastian: Standup Comedian, Musician & Filmmaker
D-CODE, the Digital Review 2019 will reflect on the work presented by brands across digital platforms from April 2018-June 2019.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube