Goafest 2018 Announces its Illustrious, Multi-genre Speakers’ Panel
Opening the festival as keynote on Day 1 will be Yoga Guru and Business Leader Baba Ramdev and Founder, Managing Director and CEO of Yes Bank, Rana Kapoor, each of whom have been game-changers in their respective areas.
Goafest, the apex industry event which celebrates milestones in the Indian Media and Entertainment industry has announced an illustrious, multi-genre speakers’ panel for the 2018 edition. The progressive speaker line up for the 3 day knowledge forum include visionaries and game changers from across the business, sports, media and entertainment sectors. Opening the festival as keynote on Day 1 will be Yoga Guru and Business Leader Baba Ramdev and Founder, Managing Director and CEO of Yes Bank, Rana Kapoor, each of whom have been game-changers in their respective areas.
Speaking about the versatile speaker line-up at the celebrated festival, Ashish Bhasin, Chairman of Goafest 2018 and Vice President of Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) said, “Our endeavor continues to be to create a festival experience that is inclusive and delivers an immersive ideas exchange platform. This year we have a versatile and inspiring line up of speakers, each who have been thought leaders in the categories. Listening to their success stories is sure to provide learning, enrichment and significant value to all festival goers.”
The dynamic speaker line-up includes:
1. Baba Ramdev-. Yoga Guru and Business Leader, Patanjali
2. Rana Kapoor - Managing Director & CEO, Yes Bank
1. Rosie Yakob - Co Founder , Genius Steals
2. Sparsh Shah - Child Artist, Singer, TedX speaker
3. Cameron Worth - Founder, SharpEnd
4. Tim Castree - Global Chief Executive Officer, Wavemaker
5. Dean Donaldson & Jonathan Tavss - Transformation Strategist and Digital Futurologist, Kaleidoko
6. Jonty Rhodes - Cricket Legend,South Africa
7. Siddharth Malhotra - Bollywood Star, Youth Icon
1. Samuel Akesson - Art Director, Forsman & Bodenfors
2. Sania Mirza - Indian Tennis player
3. Wain Choi - Former VP & Global Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide
5. Amelia Conway, Director and Ramaa Mosley Creative Director - Adolescent.
6. In conversation with the versatile actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Presented by the Advertising Club and AAAI, Goafest 2017 will once again see the entire advertising and marketing fraternity come together in Goa from 5th April, 2018 to 7th April 2018.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube