LG earmarks Rs 5 cr for 20-20 Win Win contest
LG India kickstarts its latest cricket promotion with the 20-20 Win Win contest. This campaign aims to create a strong proposition for LG Brand shops
With the T20 World Cup round the corner, LG India has embarked on the T20 World Cup 20-20 Win Win marketing campaign from August 3 to September 16, 2012. 225 consumers will win tickets to Colombo to watch the T20 World Cup.
LK Gupta, VP, Marketing, LGEIL, said, “We have a long association being the global partners of ICC. Through the 20-20 Win Win campaign, we will once again connect emotionally with our consumers by making them a part of this sport. We are spending close to Rs 5 crore on this campaign, which is being activated in more than 450 LG showrooms along with radio advertising in more than 50 cities.”
During the promotion, on every purchase, the consumer will register themselves by messaging <Invoice no>< Space><State> to the specified mobile no. In Tamil Nadu, there will be a slogan contest. This promotion is not applicable in Kerala.
Procedure of Pre-Winner & Winner Announcement
• Daily lucky draw will be done by the centralised agency & the winner will be announced every next day.
• On every purchase consumer will send SMS to registered mobile no.
• Lucky draw will be based on random selection of the SMS data & the announcement will be done next day through call & SMS
• Winner will have to email scanned copy or courier photocopy of original invoice & passport at agency address
• There will be a reselection in case of defaulters
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube