CNBC-TV18 honors excellence with 12th edition of India Business Leader Awards (IBLA)
Arundhati Bhattacharya and Dr. Bimal Jalan bag awards for Outstanding Leadership in the Business Space and Hall of Fame, respectively
Published - 21-March-2017
The CNBC-TV18 ‘India Business Leader Awards’ are considered a benchmark when it comes to recognizing the top leaders in India’s business ecosystem. The awards aim at acknowledging those leaders who have made a stellar difference in their respective spheres, creating that much desired edge above their peers.
This awards property is back with its 12th edition, to felicitate the visionaries who have led India's glorious journey from the front, setting new standards in terms of growth, scale, and market leadership. CNBC-TV18 looks forward to saluting these champions at a gala commemoration on 23rd March 2017 in New Delhi.
This year, the awards ceremony will be presided over by the Hon'ble Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Dignitaries such as Chandrababu Naidu, KT Rama Rao, and Harsimrat Kaur Badal will also be present to witness the most celebrated business awards of the country.
The recipients of the awards have been chosen after a diligent process by an esteemed jury panel chaired by Aditya Puri and aided by Cyril Shroff, Sanjay Nayar, Shikha Sharma, Vishal Sikka, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Harsh Mariwala, Kalpana Morparia, and Rajiv Memani.
The list of categories and winners is as follows:
- Outstanding Company of the Year - Asian Paints
- Most Promising Company of the Year - Amara Raja Batteries
- State of the Year - Andhra Pradesh
- Hall of Fame - RC Bhargava and Dr. Bimal Jalan
- Outstanding Contribution to Brand India - Dipa Karmarkar
- Outstanding Business Leader of the Year Award - Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Brand of the Year - Maggi and Make Love Not Scars
- Young Turk of the Year - Byju’s
- Young Turk Start-up of the Year - Tonbo Imaging
- The Disruptor- OLA cabs
- CNBC Asia's India Innovator Of The Year - Capital First Limited
- CNBC Asia's India Talent Management Award - RBL Bank
- CNBC Asia's Corporate Social Responsibility Award - Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services
- CNBC Asia's India Business Leader Of The Year - Vishal Sikka