Celebrities make their own headlines in DNA After Hrs
The initiative will be extensively promoted with a 360-degree marketing campaign with the theme – “DNA Celebrity Columnists” across print, digital and out of home
People are curious to know “what goes on in a celebrity’s mind”. While media carries its own news and views on celebrities and a peek in their lives, it is not every day that a celebrity gets an opportunity and a platform to share his/her first person views on topics close to them.
In 2013, dna launched the concept of “Celebrity Columnists” where popular personalities like Shah Rukh Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Suhel Seth were amongst many personalities from various walks of life who became dna After Hrs celebrity columnists.
After the success of season one, dna now unveils a fresh list of new Celebrity Columnists.
The season two celebrity line up is an eclectic group ranging from Bollywood to Health & nutrition, and stand up comics to personality consultants.
Whether it is a personal view on social trends or rib tickling humour, the celebrities are ready to pen it down in dna After hrs. Now, start your day with them as they make their own headlines in dna After hrs.
The season two of dna Celebrity Columnists will feature
1) Saif Ali Khan: From being one of the most celebrated Bollywood actors to being a successful film producer, he has worn multiple hats. Bollywood’s Nawab dons a new one as he embarks on his maiden journey as a newspaper columnist.
2) Twinkle Khanna: Daughter of India’s first superstar and wife of India’s biggest action star, the former actress and successful entrepreneur draws from her own life experience in her columns. She featured in the first season of dna Celebrity Columnists and is back after popular demand.
3) Shweta Bachchan Nanda: Daughter of the living legend Amitabh Bachchan and celebrated actress Jaya Bachchan. Born in Mumbai and an ex journalist with TV news channel, she will share her views on multiple topics.
4) Niranjan Iyengar: Screenwriter and lyricist particularly known for his work with director Karan Johar. He is also author of the book, The Making of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, he hosts a popular talk show – “Look who’s talking with Niranjan Iyengar” on Zee café.
5) Aditi Mittal : An Indian stand-up comedian, actress and writer. One of the first women to do stand-up comedy in India, her articles will surely bring a smile to readers.
6) Chhaya momaya : A renowned lifestyle expert, her write ups will be a guide for readers on having a better and healthy lifestyle.
7) Nina Pillai : Socialite and columnist, you can now watch out for her column in dna After Hrs.
The initiative will be extensively promoted with a 360-degree marketing campaign with the theme – “dna Celebrity Columnists” across print, digital and out of home.
For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube