YouTube Ads Leaderboard: Google’s ‘Year in Search’ tops global list for Dec 2018
A list of the 10 most viewed ads on YouTube globally
YouTube has released its global Ads Leaderboard for December 2018.
The December’s Ads Leaderboard is chock full of holiday cheer. The major makeover that Audi gave Santa landed the carmaker at number three on the Ads Leaderboard, while Google’s new version of Home Alone came in at number two. That spot was actually one of two Ads Leaderboard appearances for Google, with the Year in Search at the top of the list. Target had some holiday cheer of its own, thanks to its first appearance on the Ads Leaderboard in four years, while Lincoln made its first-ever Ads Leaderboard appearance courtesy of Matthew McConaughey’s pool skills.
Here’s the list:
1. Google — Year In Search 2018
2. Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant
3. Audi Presents: New Santa
4. Vote for your favorite GEICO commercial - GEICO Insurance
5. The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus | Ultimate Control Extended Cut | Lincoln
6. Awkwafina and Leslie Jones Make Apocalypse Plans | Oculus Go
7. Beats by Dre | Music The Way Post Malone and Swae Lee Intended
8. Group FaceTime on iPhone — A Little Company — Apple
9. LEGO Jurassic World: Secret Exhibit | Clip: Owen Starts Raptor Training | Jurassic World
10. Nice List, FTW
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube