Microsoft Launches Nokia Lumia 638 in India
Lumia 638 will be available exclusively on the Microsoft Brand Store at Amazon.in; pre-booking starts December 17
Microsoft has launched the most affordable smartphone 4G device in India, the Nokia Lumia 638, with Windows Phone 8.1. The powerful Lumia smartphone is equipped with a quad-core processor and a 1GB RAM to enable superfast processing. The device has a Clear Black 4.5” LCD screen with TrueColor and capacitive multi-point touch. The Lumia 638 will retail exclusively on the newly launched Microsoft Brand Store at Amazon.in at a best buy price of Rs. 8,299. The device will be available for pre-booking from December 17 on www.amazon.in/microsoft.
Speaking at the launch, Raghuvesh Sarup, Director – Marketing, Nokia India Sales Pvt. Ltd. (a subsidiary of Microsoft Mobile Oy), said, “With the Lumia range we have always focussed on delivering new experiences and features to our consumers at affordable price points. Now,we are introducing Lumia 638 which is the most affordable 4G smartphone on Windows Phone 8.1. It builds on the success of the Lumia range in the fast growing affordable smartphone segment and aims to address the consumers’ demand for a device that lets them enjoy uninterrupted video content. We are confident of the success of the Lumia 638 as a comprehensive package and are certain that the device will help us consolidate our position in the affordable smartphones segment further.”
Speaking on the occasion, Ram Narayan Iyer, Group Director - Retail, Sales and Marketing, Microsoft India said, “Exclusive products and great deals are key differentiators of the Microsoft Brand Store. Given the increasing demand for Lumia smartphones in India, and with more and more consumers choosing to shop online, we are very excited to announce availability of the Lumia 638 exclusively on our store. The Lumia 638 is the first product to be available exclusively on the Microsoft Brand Store.”
To complete the 4G offering and consumer experience, the new Lumia 638 will come bundled with an exclusive offer on Airtel 4G. Lumia 638 consumers on Airtel Post-paid in Bengaluru can enjoy up to 5 GB of free data on 4G for 2 months post activation of their Airtel SIM on the new Lumia 638. This offer will be available only until 31st March 2015.
The Lumia 638 will be available exclusively on the newly launched Microsoft Brand Store, which offers customers outstanding choice, value and service on a wide range of Microsoft products and services. This also includes the best deals and exclusive offers plus free shipping.
The Lumia 638 adds award-winning design and experiences found on high end Lumia smartphones to the leading personalization brought by Windows Phone 8.1:
• A quad-core Snapdragon processor delivers fast, uncompromised social experiences with Word Flow, Internet Explorer and social apps like WhatsApp, WeChat and Instagram.
• Integrated features including one swipe notifications from Action Centre, the new Microsoft Enterprise feature pack, Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Camera, and HERE Maps and Drive+, which work seamlessly to make the Lumia 638 a great tool for work and play.
• Better entertainment with Xbox games, the latest version of MixRadio, providing free music streaming and Storyteller on the 4.5” ClearBlack screen, which offers better viewing angles and visibility in bright conditions.
• Signature Lumia smartphone features on the Lumia 638 include an outstanding imaging experience with a five-megapixel autofocus camera and advanced imaging applications like Lumia Camera and Cinemagraph.
• The new SensorCore brings low power motion sensing to help people track their activity all day without using up the large 1830mAh battery – perfect for exercise and exploration using apps like Bing Health and Fitness.
• The Lumia 638 showcases a new matte polycarbonate design with changeable shells available in matte black and white.
• A wealth of storage is available, with memory expandable by up to 128GB using a micro SD card allowing people to save and switch locations of pictures, videos, music, maps and apps with ease.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube