CNN unveils US elections partnerships program for international broadcasters and publishers
Through CNN International Commercial, publishers around the world can access exclusive CNN content and reporting about the race for the White House, taking in all of the major events, debates and news stories
Published - Jan 27, 2016 5:44 PM Updated: Jan 27, 2016 5:44 PM
CNN International has announced the offering of a comprehensive CNN Politics package to international TV and digital publishers that will enhance their coverage of the US Presidential Elections 2016.
Through CNN International Commercial, publishers around the world can access exclusive CNN content and reporting about the race for the White House, taking in all of the major events, debates and news stories, including:
- Daily video packages from CNN’s Ryan Nobles and his team on the political news of the day. One of Politico’s “50 to Watch” list during the 2012 campaign, Nobles will provide news coverage and analysis of the day’s events
- Text and picture content from CNN Politics – the #1 political news site, which finished 2015 with 25 million unique visitors in December alone
- Elections graphics to provide greater depth to reporting and data visualisation
- Live shot opportunities to use CNN facilities and reporters, and access to CNN guests and commentators for live talkback
- All of these products and services are available to existing CNN affiliates as well as new linear and digital publisher partners.
Greg Beitchman, Vice President, Content Sales and Partnerships, CNN International, said, “Without doubt, the 2016 elections is lining up to be a truly international event, with foreign policy and the US’s global economic, cultural and diplomatic role at the heart of the debate. CNN has developed this CNN Politics product to give our linear and digital publisher partners the opportunity to utilise our journalism and expertise in telling the story of the elections. Adding our dedicated reporters, multi-media content and the power of the CNN Politics brand will give publishers an edge over the competition.”
Ed O’Keefe, Vice President, CNN Money and CNN Politics, said, “The engagement and interest in this election cycle is unprecedented. And CNN Politics has been the number one political news destination since the campaign officially kicked off in March of 2015, outranking all other competitors month after month. We’re using every tool in the toolbox to tell this story in striking and compelling ways and it’s resonating with our audience all over the world.”For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube