e4m e-Conclave today: MK Anand to decode TV viewing in the multi-screen environment
MK Anand, MD and CEO, Times Network will discuss how television consumption will evolve as news and movie viewership see a significant uptick in the present times
The two genres on television that saw a significant uptick in the viewership were news and movies. However, in addition to falling revenues, another challenge, particularly for the English genre, has been the consumer shift to OTT platforms. So, how will television consumption evolve, looking ahead? What is the change in consumption pattern? How does the dynamic world of television business work? How do channels crack the viewership code? Sharing his insight on the topic, ‘Decoding Television Viewing in the Multi-screen Environment’ is MK Anand, MD and CEO, Times Network. Anand will engage in a conversation with Nawal Ahuja, Co-Founder, exchange4media Group at e4m Conclave Virtual Series.
The discussion is scheduled for today, Monday, September 14, 2020, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Some of the topics the discussion will look at are:
- Shifts in media consumption during the pandemic in News and English genres
- Evolution of the Television industry in the ‘new normal’ – short-term and long-term
- News consumption in the new normal
- English genre on TV in the age of OTT
- Innovation to ensure advertisers get a Bang for their Buck
- What the changed media consumption habits mean to brands
- Where will Television stand in the media mix post Covid-19
- What is the advertiser looking for - beyond reach and frequency
- Monetization in the ‘new normal’
- Increasing subscription revenues and rationalising carriage fees costs
- Regulatory challenges
- The role of technology, especially marketing technology, in the changing scenario
- The Challenges
- The way ahead for Times Network
Registration Link: Please click on the below link to register.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube