Mobile Marketing Association announces new appointments to APAC Board of Directors
Industry leaders join forces to drive the agenda for mobile marketing and empower businesses to harness the power of mobile
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), a leading global trade association for the mobile marketing industry, on Thursday announced the appointment of six new Board Members to its Asia Pacific Board of Directors. Elected by the MMA’s APAC membership, the newly-appointed board members will serve a two-year term, starting immediately.
The new Board Members include:
• Vipul Chawla, Managing Director, Pizza Hut - Asia Pacific, Yum! Brands
• Pham Nha Uyen, Regional Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola Indochina
• Richard Murphy, Corporate Vice President, Digital; Growth & oundational Markets, McDonald's Corporation
• D Shivakumar, Chairman & CEO, PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
• Vikas Gulati, Managing Director, APAC, AdColony
• David Porter, Vice President, Media, AAR, Unilever Asia Pte Ltd
“The appointment of some of the most influential marketing leaders to its APAC Board reflects MMA’s commitment to leading the mobile industry, and driving our charter in such a fast-growing and diverse region,” said Ashutosh Srivastava, Chairman of the MMA APAC Board of Directors, and Chairman & CEO for AMEA, Russia/CIS, Mindshare. “Asia is the fastest growing market for mobile. I look forward to join forces with these industry leaders to accelerate growth of the mobile marketing industry and help marketers, publishers and technology providers across the region unlock the full potential of mobile to drive business growth.”
Continuing board members, whose terms were not up for re-election include:
• Jayesh Easwaramony, VP & GM, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, InMobi
• Dong Hyun Kim, Asia Digital/eCommerce Leader, Procter & Gamble
• Bessie Lee, CEO & Founder, Withinlink
• Vishnu Mohan, Chief Executive Officer, Havas Media Group Asia Pacific
• Dick Van Motman, Chairmain & CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network South East Asia
• Dan Neary, Vice President of Asia Pacific, Facebook
• Sean Rach, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Corporation Asia
• Praveen Sharma, Regional Director, Mobile Sales and Solutions, Google APAC
• Joe Nguyen, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, comScore, Inc.
• Rahul Welde, Vice President - Media, Unilever
“The role mobile plays in marketing strategy is now indisputable, and the outstanding composition of our Board is testament to the power mobile has in building business capabilities for brands across the region,” said Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director for MMA in APAC. “I believe the new Board will propel the mobile marketing industry to greater heights, and I look forward to working with them to drive MMA’s agenda and develop best practices for the industry, be it viewability standards or multi-touch attribution, so that marketers can execute their business strategies more effectively.”
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube