Aim High Consulting wins 11 client wins in Jan-March quarter
Aim High goes deeper into PR for consumer internet and ecommerce with new clients -PropTiger, Yepme and MySmartPrice
Aim High Consulting (AHC) has announced 11 new client wins as they get into the fiscal 2014-2015. The wins include PropTiger, Yepme and MySmartPrice in the consumer internet and e-Commerce space. AHC’s other wins are in sectors like NBFC, realty, IT, education and, wealth management.
Announcing the wins, N Ravi Shankar, CEO, Aim High Consulting, said, “We have some of India’s most exciting companies onboard for the new fiscal – around 50 of them, including the 11 new ones. The start-up ecosystem in India is evolving as much as the media that caters to this ecosystem; and we have managed to keep pace with both. It is with this confidence that these companies have decided to engage with us. PR for start-ups and emerging businesses has been our core strength and we are confident of growing the new clients that have come into our arboretum.”
In 2013, Aim High Consulting was decorated as the ‘PR Agency of the Year’ by four leading Industry Bodies across India and Asia. Today, Aim High works with around 50 companies across India and provides them with a variety of PR, Advertising and Internal Communication solutions. Adding to the existing clientele in the new financial year, are the following companies:
1. Yepme: India’s first and leading online fashion brand.
2. MySmartPrice: Discovery and price comparison platform.
3. IFMR Capital: An NBFC that connects businesses in the financial inclusion space with investors in existing and emerging debt capital markets.
4. Fedena: A multipurpose ERP targeted at schools.
5. NorthStar: An integrated child and school bus tracking and monitoring solution.
6. PropTiger: An independent online real estate advisory with a pan-India presence.
7. Entrust Family Office: Investment advisory and Family Offices to Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (Ultra-HNI).
8. Kings Learning: An employability-focused organisation bridging the ‘English Gap’.
9. Nambiar Builders: Developer with a diverse portfolio of premium projects.
10. Schevaran Laboratories: Environmentally-friendly Cleaning Solutions.
11. SDM-IMD: A leading B-school, based in Karnataka.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube