ABP Majha celebrates Ganeshotsav with gusto
The Marathi news channel has embarked on its largest Ganeshotsav celebrations – ‘Bappa Majha’ – from September 19 to capture the fervour of the festival across Maharashtra
Marathi news channel ABP Majha has embarked on its largest Ganeshotsav celebrations – ‘Bappa Majha’ – from September 19, 2012.
‘Bappa Majha’ will capture the fervour of the festival across Maharashtra. There would be regular highlights, updates and pandal coverage throughout the festival period. There will also be shows on the myths and realities of the popular festival.
To increase viewer interactivity and add to the spirit of the festive occasion, ABP Majha has instituted a contest called ‘Gharguti Ganpati Spardha’, which is a competition on the best Ganesha idols kept at home. A winner will be announced everyday at 7.30 pm from September 19 till September 29.
Some others highlights of ABP’s ‘Bappa Majha’ are:
• Morya Morya: A segment covering the latest trends this season for decoration, etc.
• Ghe Bharari: Women-centric segment covering festive recipes, fashion tips, etc.
• Bappa Majha: Extensive coverage of pandals across Maharashtra
• Dhen ta Dhen: Coverage of festive celebrations from celebrity homes
• Mahapandal: War of the pandals to win the Mahapandal title
• Visarjan: Capture the grandeur of the ‘Visarjan’ and bring it from the shores to the screens
There will be three promo films of ‘Bappa Majha’, which will run on ABP Majha that capture the spirit and uniqueness of the way the festival is celebrated in various parts of Maharashtra.
A 360 degree activation and on air promotion is planned for the campaign. The on air programming will carry the flavour of the festive season in the following segments from September 19-29.
The promotion involves:
• Branding in the form gate arches at 21 prominent locations
• Branding at 45 society pandals across Maharashtra
• Branding at Dagadusheth
• Branding at Lalbaugcha Raja
• 16 hoardings across Mumbai
• 1,000 promos on ABP Majha
• Four print ads across all editions of three Marathi publications
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube