Srijan Advertising wins Patrika group International Concerned Communicator Award
The Patrika group International Concerned Communicator Award was given away at a ceremony in Mumbai on March 24, 2015
The ceremony’s main feature was a conversation between Abhishek Bachhan and Piyush Pandey. What made the conversation so interesting was the level of chemistry between the two stalwarts. Various topics from marketing, sports marketing, social initiatives and being a change agent were discussed. Audience thoroughly enjoyed the show and showed their support through repeated applauds.
Gulab Kothari’s speech brought out the importance of powerful communication. He spoke about value of good practices and ethics in the practical world. Prasoon Joshi recited his composed poem from SMJ. KV Shridghar (Pops) addressed the audience on behalf of jury sharing the nuances of concerned communication.
With over 18 countries’ participation in this year's CCA, the first prize was awarded with a cash prize of $11,000 US along with trophy and certificate to Srijan Advertising.
National category winner & International category winner are awarded with a trophy & certificate.
12 special mentions entries are given certificates.
1. PIYUSH PANDEY (Executive Chairman and National Creative Director, India & South Asia, Ogilvy & Mather)
2. PRASOON JOSHI (Executive Chairman & Regional Creative Director, South & South East Asia, McCann Erickson)
3. MAHESH BHATT (Film Director, Producer & Screenwriter)
4. PRAHLAD KAKKAR (Advertising Film Director, Genesis Film Productions)
5. BHARAT DABHOLKAR (Director, Why Not Communication)
6. K.V. SRIDHAR (National Creative Director, Leo Burnett)
7. SANTOSH PADHI (Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Taproot India)
8. PRAKASH JHA (Film producer, director & screenwriter)
1. CCA Winner (Awarded with a trophy, certificate and a cash prize of US$ 11,000)
Agency: Srijan Advertising
Creative Director: Mr. Shailendra Agiwal (Shailu)
Copywriter: Mr. Sundeep Sarode
Visualizer / Art Director: Mr. Shailendra Agiwal (Shailu)
2. CCA National Category Winner- 1 (Awarded with a trophy, certificate)
Agency: Interpublicity Pvt. Ltd.
Creative Director: Mr. Orlando Caldeira
Copywriter: Mr. Imran Khan Hanafi
Visualizer / Art Director: Mr. Shireesh Bhavsar
3. CCA National Category Winner- 2 (Awarded with a trophy, certificate)
Agency: Kaleido Communication
Creative Director: Mr. Kumar Ganesan
Copywriter: Mr. Ninad Gawhankar
Visualizer / Art Director: Ms. Soniya More, Mr.Vishwanath Rajpure
4. CCA International Category Winner (Awarded with a trophy, certificate)
Agency: White Rabbit Ltd.
Creative Director: Mr. Istvan Bracsok / Levente Kovacs
Copywriter: Mr. Levente Kovacs / Andras Limdauer
Visualizer / Art Director: Mr. Istvan Bracsok
Other 50 acknowledged entries are published on CCA web portal.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube