IMPACT Annv Spl: What needs to change in media industry
Raj Nayak, Chief Executive Officer, Colors, lists the seven things that need to change in the media industry.
Raj Nayak, Chief Executive Officer, Colors, lists the seven things that need to change in the media industry:
1. The audience measurement system needs to keep pace with the explosion of TV sets
2. The age-old SEC system needs to change, given the changing income and lifestyle of the present
3. Media Commission Model of 15 per cent needs to change, given that agencies do not operate on 15 per cent with their clients anymore
4. Advertising rates across all media need to go up. Broadcasters, especially, are not getting the upside of the growing universe
5. We need to have one common body with representatives of IBF, IENS, AAA’s of I, AROI and IAMAI to work together to resolve industry issues and create a white paper to grow the advertising industry
6. Stop referring to Digital as the New Medium, it isn’t new anymore! Give it its due, look at it as another media vehicle
7. Media owners must be allowed to send entries for the EMVIES and GoaFest, that is, if you want IMPACT!
(Raj Nayak, Chief Executive Officer, Colors.)
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube