NewsNext 2019: Broadcasters to discuss challenges faced by TV industry vs social media
The 11th edition of enba 2018 News Broadcasting Awards and NewsNext Conference 2019 is scheduled for February 16 at Hotel Radisson Blu in Noida
Published - 24-January-2019
The 11th edition of enba 2018 News Broadcasting Awards and NewsNext Conference 2019, recognises the best in television news and rewards broadcasters and industry leaders. The event is scheduled for February 16 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Noida.
NewsNext 2019 is a full-day conference for the news broadcasting domain spread across a Keynote Address, Leadership Address and Panel Discussions, and focuses largely on the news broadcast industry in India. At the conference industry stalwarts will present their case studies and share their insights on news broadcasting trends. Here is a list of topics that will be discussed in the Panel Discussions:
- The right place at the right time: opportunities and challenges faced by the advertiser in news channels
- Ratings, propaganda, and perspective in front of editors while telling compelling stories
- Challenges faced by TV industry versus social media in India: how social media is radically changing the newsroom
- Media & revenues: what makes money and what makes news
- Media a profitable business and which aspect of media is making money today?
- Journey between the top line and bottom line
- Are news anchors becoming the new spokesperson? Does opinion matter?
- How does today’s media deal with the fake news - who is responsible?
- Do spokespersons live in echo chambers, facts vs rhetoric?
- Social media: information or misinformation?
Some of our speakers who will be addressing various sessions include Avinash Pandey, Chief Executive Officer, ABP News; Sudhir Chaudhary, Editor-in-Chief Zee News; Varun Kohli, CEO, iTV Network; Navika Kumar, Managing Editor, Times Now; Amit Tiwari, VP- Marketing, Havells; Avinash Kumar, AVP- Marketing, Patanjali Ayurved Pvt. Ltd.; Aashish Joshi, Editor in Chief and Chief Executive, LSTV; Milind Khandekar, Digital Editor, BBC; Ghanshyam Tiwari, National Spokesperson, Samajwadi Party; Deepti Sachdeva, Senior Editor, Republic TV; Rohit Sardana, Editor, Aajtak; Deep Upadhyay, Managing Editor, News 24; and Vijay Karia, CMD, Ravin Group.
The audience will comprise honchos from the news media sector, prominent journalists, CEOs and marketing professionals across sectors such as agencies, brands and radio domain.
Save the date on your calendar, find more details of the event here: https://e4mevents.com/enba-2018/
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube