Kantar launches 'Kantar Profiles Network'
The Kantar Profiles Network makes it easier for CMOs and their marketing teams to develop or optimise marketing strategies based on human understanding at scale
Kantar, the world’s leading marketing data, insights and consulting company today announces the launch of the Kantar Profiles Network. With simplified, dynamic access to 88 million people in 70 countries, Kantar Profiles Network is the world’s largest single source of permission-based, GDPR compliant research-ready respondents.
Powered by Kantar’s OnePlatform, a new proprietary, single source access point, the Kantar Profiles Network makes it easier for CMOs and their marketing teams to develop or optimise marketing strategies based on human understanding at scale. This includes the ability to seamlessly and compliantly connect Kantar’s proprietary customer profile data with other information sources, including clients’ own customer information, to create much richer audiences in more automated, agile and addressable ways.
The network launches with exclusive access to Kantar’s proprietary LifePoints panel, alongside 28 integrated permission-based data partners, including Cint and Rakuten Insights. In addition, 25 other partners are already in the process of being integrated. At launch, the network offers:
- Access to 88 million permission-based respondents
- 45 Million Enhanced Respondent Profiles: enriched with compliantly matched behavioural data
- 4,800 Proprietary Profiling Attributes: From demographics to media habits or shopping behaviours, enabling quicker, more accurate survey target and the ability to append datasets without asking extra questions
- Access to panels across 70 countries incl:
- India has 3,500,000 respondents, including 1,350,000 enhanced consumer profiles
- USA & Canada: 23.8m panellists, incl 22.6m enhanced consumer profiles
- Europe, Middle East & Africa: 19.5m panellists, incl 8.2m enhanced profiles
- Asia Pacific: 36.4m permission-based panellists, incl 9.2m enhanced profiles
- LATAM: 8.3m permission-based panellists, incl 5.1m enhanced consumer profiles
Caroline Frankum, CEO of Kantar’s Profiles Division (formerly Lightspeed) commented: “In a world where data privacy concerns continue to intensify, the need for explicitly permission-based human understanding to inform decision-making is critical. We’ve simplified, streamlined and scaled how brand owners can access consumer profiles in compliant ways."
“Our new Kantar Profiles Network, together with the pioneering Kantar OnePlatform, provides clients with a single point of access to richer profiles; at scale. Our focus on connecting data makes information work harder and helps our clients to understand the ‘why’ behind ‘buy’ decisions and develop unique and more addressable audiences. This is complemented with our award-winning experts to advise on survey design and sampling. We are already working with some of the world’s fastest-growing, most valuable brands; helping them create richer, more real-world profiles of their customers to optimise their strategic decision-making." she added.
For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube