AdAsia 2011: Michael Boneham, Deepa Prahalad, Earl Wilkinson, Will Sansom join line-up of speakers
The Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA) has confirmed the participation of four more renowned personalities as speakers. They are Michael Boneham, President & Managing Director, Ford India; Deepa Prahalad, author, business strategist and consultant; Earl Wilkinson, Executive Director and CEO, INMA (International Newsmedia Marketing Association); and Will Sansom, Writer and Consultant, Contagious Communications. This ups the total number of confirmed speakers to 42. Confirmation is awaited from a few more speakers/ panelists that will take the total tally to around 50.
Enthused by the participation of eminent speakers such as Indra Nooyi, Ram Charan, Pankaj Ghemawat, Harish Manwani, Joseph Tripodi and David Droga, a number of sponsors have shown interest and are keen to associate with the three-day event.
• The list of confirmed speakers for AdAsia 2011 so far include:
• A. Salman Amin – Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, PepsiCo.
• Adil Zainulbhai - Managing Director - India, McKinsey & Company Inc.
• Akira Kagami - Executive Advisor & Global Executive Creative Advisor, Dentsu Inc.
• Anna Bernasek, Writer and Journalist
• Arvind Rajan, Managing Director and Vice President of Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) at LinkedIn
• Bob O'Leary - Managing Director, Head of Global Marketing, Consumer, Citi.
• Bruce Haines - Chief Strategy Officer, Cheil Worldwide.
• Chris Thomas - Chairman and CEO of BBDO in Asia, Middle East and Africa & Chairman of Proximity Worldwide.
• David Droga - Founder, Creative Chairman, Droga5.
• Deepa Prahalad – Author, Business Strategist and Consultant
• Duncan Goose - Founder & Managing Director, Global Ethics Limited.
• Earl Wilkinson – Executive Director and CEO, INMA
• Harish Manwani, COO, Unilever
• Indra Nooyi – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo.
• Irfan Mustafa - Chief Leadership Development Officer, Yum! Brands Inc. & Managing Director,
• Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan and Turkey, Yum! Restaurants International.
• Joseph V. Tripodi - Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer,
• The Coca-Cola Company.
• Kate Day, Communities Editor, Daily Telegraph Online
• Kelly Clark - Worldwide CEO, Maxus.
• Kitty Lun - Chairman & CEO, Lowe China.
• Koichi Yamamoto - General Manager, Global Solutions Center, Dentsu Inc.
• Lakshmi Pratury , Host, The INK Conference
• Laxman Narasimhan - Director – New Delhi, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
• Luis DeAnda, Chief Operating Officer, TBWA\HAKUHODO, Japan
• Mainardo De Nardis - CEO, OMD Worldwide.
• Michael Boneham – President & Managing Director, Ford India
• Michael I. Roth - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Interpublic.
• Nitin Paranjpe, CEO & MD, Hindustan Unilever Limited & EVP South Asia, Unilever
• Pankaj Ghemawat - Global Strategist, Professor, Author and Speaker.
• Piyush Pandey - Executive Chairman and Creative Director, South Asia, Ogilvy & Mather India.
• Ram Charan - Business Consultant, Speaker and Author.
• Rishad Tobaccowala - Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, VivaKi.
• Robert Senior - CEO Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA and Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group, Chairman,
• Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide Creative Board.
• Robin Wight - President, Engine and WCRS.
• Ronda Carnegie, Head of Global Partnerships at TED.
• Sanjay Kapoor – Chief Executive Officer, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
• Santosh Desai - Managing Director & CEO, Future Brands Ltd.
• Simon Bond - Chief Marketing Officer, BBDO/Proximity Worldwide.
• Swami Sukhabodhananda - Founder & Chairman, Prasanna Trust.
• Thirasak Tanapatanakul - Worldwide Chairman, Creative Juice.
• Tom Doctoroff – JWT, North Asia Area Director, Greater China CEO.
• Vikram Sakhuja, Chief Executive Officer – South Asia, Group M
• Will Sansom - Writer and Consultant, Contagious Communications
AdAsia began as a three-day Asian Advertising Conference in 1958, sponsored by the Japan International Advertising Association (JIAA). The principal objective of the conference was to give Asian advertising a boost in the post war era. The conference was attended by delegates from six countries, including Japan. The modest conference grew into a congress in the 1960s and was nick named AdAsia in 1984.
AdAsia2011 is being organised under the aegis of the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA). AFAA was set up in July 1978, when representatives of advertising associations of 10 Asian countries reached an unanimous decision to do so, based on the recommendations of a working committee formed at the 10th Asian Advertising Congress held in Sydney in 1976. The current members of the Federation include Advertising Associations from Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taipei, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
Emery says everything that Unilever CMO Keith Weed says has a touch of genius. He also talks about his expectations from Cannes, WPP without Sir Martin Sorrell and his love for Mindshare India.
In an interaction with exchange4media, PC Musthafa, CEO & Co-Founder iD Fresh Food shares how the brand deals with competition and marketing strategies followed by them.
Varun Raina, Marketing Manager, Airbnb India speaks to exchange4media about the successful #LiveThere campaign and how Bollywood helps them connect with its young consumer
Tim Castree is all praises for his team in India and trusts it to be a result of âan excellent execution of agencyâs global strategyâ headed by Kartik Sharma
Lizol continued to reign the top spot in BARCâs Top 10 Brands for Week 23 (June 2-8, 2018)
Mazhavil Manorama which was at the fourth position in Week 22 climbed two positions up, bagging the second spot in Malayalam GEC category. Zee Telugu came in the first spot outdoing Star Maa in week 2...
Guest Column: Co-founder & Strategy Director at Reptile FX dissects the endless possibilities of how an explainer video can meet various communication objectives