IMPACT Annv Spl: Dheeraj Sinha on 7 stress busters for a creative guy
Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141, writes about the seven ways a creative guy destresses...
Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141, writes about the seven ways a creative guy destresses…
1. Laziness – It empties your mind out, readies it for new ideas.
2. Tea - A hot cup of tea expands time, you have to sip it slowly, letting your mind wander.
3. Nature - The purity of nature cleanses everything. Soaring seas, lashing rains and deep forests - perfect natural cures for stress.
4. Treadmill – A good 20-minute run cleanses both your mind and body.
5. Music - Sit back and lapse into a world that's up-to your imagination.
6. Shopping - Not everything has to be deep. Sometimes it helps to live on the surface.
7. More stress - You need a bigger line to make the other one look smaller.
(Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141.)
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube