The day we have been waiting for has finally arrived. After a laborious judging process, the winners of the exchange4media and network2media OOH Conference and Awards for Outdoor Advertising and Digital Signage 2012 will be announced at an elaborate function in Delhi today evening.
The awards will be given in numerous categories. They include:
Innovation in OOH
• Innovative Use of Existing Medium
• Innovative Creation of a New Medium
• Best / Innovative Brand Fit within Existing Media
Use of New media in an OOH Environment
• Most Innovative Use of Digital OOH Media
• Most Innovative Use of Indoor OOH Media in a Point-of-Purchase Environment
• Most Innovative Use of Moving Media
Strategic Planning and Effectiveness in OOH Media
• Best Outdoor Plan – Strategy
• Most Effective Outdoor Plan
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Entertainment and Media
• Consumer Durables
• Public Service/Corporate Social Responsibility
• Outdoor Campaign of the Year
• OOH Campaign of the Year
• OOH Agency of the Year
• OOH Advertiser of the Year
Popular Choice Awards: To be chosen by the Jury based on the best work across categories.
• Outdoor Media Owner of the Year
• OOH Media Owner of the Year
• OOH Person of the Year
• Printer of the Year
• Outdoor Display Manufacturer of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award
Watch this space for updates on which agencies and campaigns walked away with these prestigious OOH awards.
Stuart Bowden talks about purchase journey, the revised version of Cannes Lions, Wavemaker Indiaâ€™s performance and a lot more
Emery says everything that Unilever CMO Keith Weed says has a touch of genius. He also talks about his expectations from Cannes, WPP without Sir Martin Sorrell and his love for Mindshare India.
In an interaction with exchange4media, PC Musthafa, CEO & Co-Founder iD Fresh Food shares how the brand deals with competition and marketing strategies followed by them.
Varun Raina, Marketing Manager, Airbnb India speaks to exchange4media about the successful #LiveThere campaign and how Bollywood helps them connect with its young consumer
In a conversation hosted by COVERGIRL and creative agency Droga5, this session discussed how creators push the boundaries of creativity by giving women the power to define it
The Pandey Khandaan, as promised, was in full attendance to watch brothers Piyush and Prasoon receive top honours.