Hathway partners with Aidem Ventures for ad solutions suite
Ad assets include a variety of pop-up & banner ads along with co-branded solutions, enabling brands to capitalise on Hathway's reach for product launches and campaigns
Hathway, MSO & Cable Broadband service provider, has launched high-impact advertising solutions suite on its digital platform. To reach out to the nation-wide marketing & advertising fraternity, Hathway has tied up with Aidem Ventures.
Hathway’s cable operations straddle across 140 key Indian cities and towns. Its subscriber base constitutes approximately 52 % of the total Cable Broadband market in India. Its subscriber base for cable TV services (analog + digital) stands at 11.7 million homes. With pan-India cable television digitisation that is set to be completed by the end of 2016, this number is set to increase substantially. Hathway Digital commands high penetration and large market share in prime consumption cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Indore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Mysore, Agra and Allahabad.
With Hathway’s digital STB footprint of 8.3 million households and an average family size of 4.5 members per household, Hathway reaches an average of 37.35 million viewers daily. With its high-impact ad solutions, Hathway attempts to deliver meaningful campaigns to captive audience through traditional television advertising. The ad solutions have been created to ensure that brands can capitalize on Hathway’s reach for new product launches and campaigns. Its ad capabilities include:
1. EPG Banner - appears when & as long as the Electronic Programme Guide is on display
2. Programme Banner - served up for 10 seconds every time the programme ID is displayed; hence appears each time a user lands on a destination channel
3. Boot & Boom - displayed on the boot up screen each time it is launched
4. Aston Pop-up - displayed at the bottom of the screen when the user is in full screen video
5. Volume pop-up - appears on the screen each time one increases/decreases the volume
6. Advertisement on Mute - displayed when & as long as the mute popup is displayed on the screen
7. Synopsis Banner - displayed when & as long as the Synopsis Banner is shown on the screen
8. DCA Banner – displayed when the digits to the destination channel are entered on the remote control
9. Co-branded solutions on their national TV channels viz. Hathway Music – a non-stop 24 hours Hindi music channel, CCC Cinechannel – a Hindi movie channel and Hathway Life - The Best of National Geographic Channel’s content managed by NGC Broadcast Team. These channels are available across all Hathway and Asianet platforms.
10. Channel partnership solutions on all Hathway channels
Announcing the news, Jagdish Kumar, MD & CEO, Hathway said, “We are confident that once advertisers experience these ad capabilities, they will be back for more. We plan to roll out more ad products over the coming year, while ensuring that they offer great ROI to advertisers and build a long term partnership. We are happy to partner Aidem in this journey in creating a market place for Hathway’s ad products and I am confident that they will be able to successfully bridge these partnerships.”
“The Hathway ad solutions suite provides clutter-free and exclusive space on TV. It is already emerging as a powerful media option in the hands of advertisers. It is great to see such a positive response in the market. We are very happy about our association with Hathway,” said Vikas Khanchandani, Director, Aidem Ventures.
“In spite of the proliferation of various screens, time spent with TV continues to dominate viewing. Advertisers are seeing a huge captive reach and SOV in the Hathway ad platform. They will benefit immensely by the number of organic and inorganic exposures that it delivers,” added Nikhil Sheth, Business Head, Hindi Entertainment & Niche channels, Aidem Ventures.
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube