MRUC has announced the release of IRS 2014 Reports today.
The new round of data will enable users to study the market and media trends. Furthermore, this report will reflect the impact of general election campaign on media consumption pattern during the IRS fieldwork. The data has been validated thoroughly internally as well as by a third party audit.
Here are some updates on IRS 2014
- IRS 2014 will be a one-time release, similar to IRS 2013
- Telangana has been added as a separate state
- The full sample is 2.38L at an ‘all India’ level
- MAT (moving annual total) methodology has been used to generate IRS 2014 report
- Urban India (1.62 L households) and Rural India (76k households)
- For IRS 2014, universe estimates have been updated using population growth rate considering Census 2011 population as base
- IRS 2014 onwards only NCCS ( new consumer classification system) will be reported for consumer profiling
- Total number of reporting units – 436; with District level reporting (92 Individual Districts and 99 District Clusters) and all 5 lacs+ towns
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube