Celebrating the spirit of Fatherhood, Snapdeal today announced the launch of its tailored Fatherâs Day Store on its platform as a one-stop destination to pick special gifts for fathers. This store offers abundant options which range from interesting books to fitness products, watches, clothes, personalized products and gadgets. The store will have an easy access to a selection of over 10,000 products from about 50 types of gifts.
Snapdeal Spokesperson said, âFathers can be tough to shop for. Snapdeal strives to make choosing and then buying the gift far more convenient. Our store will help buyers bring the father-children bond alive.â
Customers can avail up to 70% discount on the Fatherâs Day Store and an additional 10% instant discount to HDFC bank debit and credit card users.
Here are some glimpses of the curated store:
- Gifting Options: - The online store offers an array of products ranging from wallets, cufflinks, ties, watches, headphones, mobile phones etc. with discounts going up to 80%.
- Fashion items: - The store also offers comprehensive clothing range including ties, cufflinks, perfumes, formal shoes etc with discounts reaching up to 70%.
- Adventure items: - The online store also brings products for adventurous fathers including biking, hiking, car accessories with discounts going up to 70%.
- Health products: - The store also offers widest range in health and fitness related products such as home gyms, treadmills etc. which are available at a discount of up to 80%.
- Relaxing items: - Products such as recliners, diffusers and mattresses are also available with discounts up to 60%.
- Personalized products: - Personalized gift items such as coffee mugs, T-shirts, mobile covers, keychains, wall decals etc. are also on offer at the store. All products are available at attractive discounts and offers.
For further information, visit: https://www.snapdeal.com/offers/fathers-day
Chief Content Officer, Eros Group, on Eros Now's first original comedy series, reception to its short form content and code to crack original content strategy
The new Head of Office for FCB Ulka Bengaluru on her vision for the agency, her role in shaping brands over 16 years, and why it is important to have fun in advertising
Strategy Head, Zirca Digital Solutions listed out key aspects of a good content marketing strategy and performance indicators for successful campaign
Richard Ingleton, Group CEO, Kantar Insights, says it is not right to associate market research with just survey
Your weekly news roundup, a summary of some of the stories to keep an eye on
He joined the company in 2016 as Head of India and South Asia at Discovery Network
From Head & Shoulders, Colgate and Vivel Soaps to Prega News and Airtel, Kareena has been the face of several brands