Some milestones achieved by the media
- KBC pitchforks Star to the forefront in India demolishing all competition
- Government allows setting up of KU-band DTH operations after an impasse of three years
- Cable TV Act amended to prohibit/check airing of tobacco and liquor ads and pirated films on TV channels
- Uplinking policy liberalised; non-media companies allowed to set up uplinking hubs Industry status to the film sector
- Bid for FM channels opened, big players forfeit their advance money
- ICE stocks on a rollercoaster; market favourite Zee scrip prices touch an all time low
- Convergence/Communications Bill crystallise but ideas still converging for the final draft
Stuart Bowden talks about purchase journey, the revised version of Cannes Lions, Wavemaker Indiaâs performance and a lot more
Emery says everything that Unilever CMO Keith Weed says has a touch of genius. He also talks about his expectations from Cannes, WPP without Sir Martin Sorrell and his love for Mindshare India.
In an interaction with exchange4media, PC Musthafa, CEO & Co-Founder iD Fresh Food shares how the brand deals with competition and marketing strategies followed by them.
Varun Raina, Marketing Manager, Airbnb India speaks to exchange4media about the successful #LiveThere campaign and how Bollywood helps them connect with its young consumer
In a conversation hosted by COVERGIRL and creative agency Droga5, this session discussed how creators push the boundaries of creativity by giving women the power to define it
The Pandey Khandaan, as promised, was in full attendance to watch brothers Piyush and Prasoon receive top honours.