e4m Play Streaming Media Conference & Metal Announcements 2021 set to take place today
The who's who of Indian OTT industry will discuss trends and challenges that are impacting video & audio streaming space and the opportunities that lie ahead
A recent Omdia report shed light on the growth of the Indian OTT industry. The report stated that the online video subscriptions grew 142% year over year in 2020 to $639 million as a result of the pandemic. Similarly, the online video ad revenue touched $900 million. Buoyed by so much growth, the OTT players are expected to invest $656 million in Indian originals in 2021. This investment is projected to cross $1 billion by 2025, as global and local OTT players vie for growth.
Considering the growing importance of OTT, exchange4media Group is organising a one-day event on OTT titled e4m Play Streaming Media Conference & Metal Announcements. The event will be held today on 12th May, 2 pm onwards. This will be the second edition of the event.
The objective behind organising e4m Play Streaming Media Awards will be to honour excellence in the on-demand video and audio content. With the who's who of the Indian OTT industry in attendance, the conference will look to explore trends and challenges that are impacting this streaming space and the opportunities that lie ahead.
It is a one-stop congregation for content creators, video platforms, leading brands, and advertisers. The full-day conference bringing top minds in the business together is a deep dive into the ecosystem that will help you thrive in this increasingly competitive market.
Some of the topics that will be discussed during the event include The dynamics & diversity of OTT content, Unleashing the potential of advertising on OTT, Has OTT democratised creativity and stardom? How is technology shaping the future of streaming?, and Driving the Indian OTT Industry.
The speakers list include:
- Kanchan Samtani, Managing Director & Partner, BCG India
- Gaurav Gandhi, Director & Country General Manager, Amazon Prime Video India
- Nawal Ahuja, Co-Founder & Director, exchange4media
- Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Maruti Suzuki
- Anurita Chopra, Area Marketing Lead-Oral Care, GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Ashwin Padmanabhan, President Partnerships & Trading, Group M
- Pratik Gupta, Co-Founder, Foxymoron & Zoo Media
- Neeta Nair, Assistant Editor, exchange4media
- Lokesh Chauhan, Chief Technology Officer, ErosNow
- Rohit Tikmany, Head of Product and Growth, Viacom18 Digital Ventures
- Sidd Mantri, Senior Vice President-Product, MX Player
- Pankaj Kedia, Managing Director, Emerging Markets, Dolby Laboratories
- Aditi Olemann, Co-Founder & Head of Marketing, Myelin Foundry
- Apurva Asrani, Screenwriter, Shahid, Aligarh, Criminal Justice & Editor: Satya, Shahid, Made In Heaven
- Soumendra Padhi, Film Director, Jamtara & Budhia Singh
- Pratik Gandhi, Actor, Scam 1992-The Harshad Mehta Story, Be Yaar & Wrong Side Raju
- Maanvi Gagroo, Actor, Four More Shots Please, Ujda Chaman, Shubh Mangal Zyaada Savdhan, TVF Tripling & Pitchers, No One Killed Jessica
- Sukesh Nayak, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy India
- Vijay Subramaniam, Director & Head Content, Amazon Prime Video India
- Nikhil Madhok, EVP & Head of Hotstar Specials, Disney+ Hotstar
- Vijay Koshy, President, TVF
- B Srinivasan, Managing Director, Vikatan Group of Publications
- Gourav Rakshit, Chief Operating Officer, Viacom18 Digital Ventures
- R Balki, Leading Filmmaker, Screenwriter & Former Group Chairman, Lowe Lintas
- Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor in Chief, exchange4media Group & BW Businessworld
Click here to register for the event.
Read more news about (internet advertising India, internet advertising, advertising India, digital advertising India, media advertising India)For more updates, be socially connected with us on
WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube