E4mChillout: For ALTBalaji's Manav Sethi weekends are about family time and house parties
For Manav Sethi Chief Marketing Officer, ALTBalaji weekends are all about spending quality time with his 8 year old daughter and organizing house parties at night. His idea of relaxing is shopping and watching thrillers.
1. On a typical weekend you will find me... spending most of my time with my 8 year old daughter, visiting my grandmother and watching shows on ALTBalaji, Netflix and Amazon. And of-course house parties at night!
2. My idea of relaxing isâŠshopping and watching thrillers (not on TV)
3. One vice I cannot do without...good food!
4. I love a Staycation/adventure...Thailand & Sri Lanka for quickies! Pristine beaches & good food & nightlife
5. I confess, I am a...foodie!
6. I spend me-time on...thinking & talking to myself (Virgo trait), connecting the dots of life!
7. The last show I binge watched...Black Mirror S4
8. I can make a mean ... to save my life... I can make a mean hombre to save my life
9. A skill/hobby I want to learn this year...play Saxophone
10. My next vacation/adventure will be ...Everest Basecamp this year and MasaiMara (Kenya)
Chief Content Officer, Eros Group, on Eros Now's first original comedy series, reception to its short form content and code to crack original content strategy
The new Head of Office for FCB Ulka Bengaluru on her vision for the agency, her role in shaping brands over 16 years, and why it is important to have fun in advertising
Strategy Head, Zirca Digital Solutions listed out key aspects of a good content marketing strategy and performance indicators for successful campaign
Richard Ingleton, Group CEO, Kantar Insights, says it is not right to associate market research with just survey
Your weekly news roundup, a summary of some of the stories to keep an eye on
He joined the company in 2016 as Head of India and South Asia at Discovery Network
From Head & Shoulders, Colgate and Vivel Soaps to Prega News and Airtel, Kareena has been the face of several brands