IMPACT Annv Spl: Dheeraj Sinha on 7 stress busters for a creative guy
Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141, writes about the seven ways a creative guy destresses…
1. Laziness – It empties your mind out, readies it for new ideas.
2. Tea - A hot cup of tea expands time, you have to sip it slowly, letting your mind wander.
3. Nature - The purity of nature cleanses everything. Soaring seas, lashing rains and deep forests - perfect natural cures for stress.
4. Treadmill – A good 20-minute run cleanses both your mind and body.
5. Music - Sit back and lapse into a world that's up-to your imagination.
6. Shopping - Not everything has to be deep. Sometimes it helps to live on the surface.
7. More stress - You need a bigger line to make the other one look smaller.
(Dheeraj Sinha, Regional Planning Director at Bates141.)
Stuart Bowden talks about purchase journey, the revised version of Cannes Lions, Wavemaker Indiaâ€™s performance and a lot more
Emery says everything that Unilever CMO Keith Weed says has a touch of genius. He also talks about his expectations from Cannes, WPP without Sir Martin Sorrell and his love for Mindshare India.
In an interaction with exchange4media, PC Musthafa, CEO & Co-Founder iD Fresh Food shares how the brand deals with competition and marketing strategies followed by them.
Varun Raina, Marketing Manager, Airbnb India speaks to exchange4media about the successful #LiveThere campaign and how Bollywood helps them connect with its young consumer
A total of 183 advertisements were picked up by ASCIâ€™s Suo Moto surveillance
Communication experts say that the recent Airtel controversy on Twitter is a lesson for consumer-facing brands to rejig their customer support and make it more apt for social media