ADFEST has announced that eight talented Jury Presidents will oversee the 2015 ADFEST Lotus Awards.
“We have put together an all-star cast of Jury Presidents this year, who collectively influence some of the most innovative brands and agencies operating in the world today,” says Jimmy Lam, President of ADFEST.
The “Big Bad Eight” Jury Presidents are:
- Rei Inamoto, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer & Vice President at AKQA, New York & Global (Grand Jury President, and also Jury President of Interactive Lotus & Mobile Lotus, and Jury President of Integrated Lotus, INNOVA Lotus & Lotus Roots)
- Bechara Mouzannar, Chief Creative Officer at Leo Burnett MENA in Beirut (Jury President of Film Lotus & Radio Lotus)
- Norman Tan, North Asia Chief Creative Officer & China Chairman at JWT in Shanghai (Jury President of Outdoor Lotus & Press Lotus)
- Sonal Dabral, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer at DDB Mudra Group in Mumbai (Jury President of Direct Lotus)
- Pum Lefebure, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer at Design Army in Washington, DC (Jury President of Design Lotus & Print Craft Lotus)
- Michael Hilliard, Executive Producer at FINCH in Auckland & Sydney (Jury President of Film Craft Lotus & New Director Lotus)
- Charles Cadell, Regional President at McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific in Singapore (Jury President of Promo Lotus & Effective Lotus)
- Mitsuyuki Nakamura. President Southeast Asia of Dentsu Media and Chief Executive Officer of Dentsu Media Thailand in Bangkok (Jury President of Media Lotus & Branded Content & Entertainment Lotus)
ADFEST 2015 takes place on 19th – 21st March at the Royal Cliff Hotels Group in Pattaya, Thailand.
Chief Content Officer, Eros Group, on Eros Now's first original comedy series, reception to its short form content and code to crack original content strategy
The new Head of Office for FCB Ulka Bengaluru on her vision for the agency, her role in shaping brands over 16 years, and why it is important to have fun in advertising
Strategy Head, Zirca Digital Solutions listed out key aspects of a good content marketing strategy and performance indicators for successful campaign
Richard Ingleton, Group CEO, Kantar Insights, says it is not right to associate market research with just survey
Prakash joined PepsiCo in 1998 in India, and since then has held various positions across marketing and franchise functions in the company both in India and abroad
Divya will leverage her eclectic and rich experience across OTT and broadcast media, to build brand ALTBalaji