Advertising Standard Council of India (ASCI) has launched the country’s first consumer complaint mobile App – ASCIonline, to provide consumer complaint services on a mobile app besides providing the facility online. The mobile app is currently available on android and iOS, the users can download the application from Playstore for Android users and iTunes for iOS users.
Speaking on the occasion, Narendra Ambwani, ASCI Chairman said, “One of the goals of ASCI is to provide convenient access for lodging complaint and hence this launch of mobile app. Today mobiles devices are more widely used compared to desktops. With growing use of smart phones consumers want apps to put power of doing transactions in their pocket. ASCIonline Mobile App is consumer friendly and can be freely downloaded. It will be very useful as one can track the status of the complaints which he or she registered on our portal with the help of the App.”
Key features of the App for Consumers:
1. Lodge complaint: Lodge complaints by simply providing advertisement details and objection. Users can also attach the files like image or video or YouTube link of that advertisement.
2. History: Check the history of all previously registered complaints with the latest status and all other details.
3. Complaint Tracking: Simply track the status of the complaints by providing the tracking code of the complaint.
4. Manage profile: Manage profile and contact details.
5. Push Notifications: Receive the automatic push notifications when status of your complaint gets changed.
6. No need to Login/Logout: It’s always on and connected.
Stuart Bowden talks about purchase journey, the revised version of Cannes Lions, Wavemaker Indiaâ€™s performance and a lot more
Emery says everything that Unilever CMO Keith Weed says has a touch of genius. He also talks about his expectations from Cannes, WPP without Sir Martin Sorrell and his love for Mindshare India.
In an interaction with exchange4media, PC Musthafa, CEO & Co-Founder iD Fresh Food shares how the brand deals with competition and marketing strategies followed by them.
Varun Raina, Marketing Manager, Airbnb India speaks to exchange4media about the successful #LiveThere campaign and how Bollywood helps them connect with its young consumer
In a conversation hosted by COVERGIRL and creative agency Droga5, this session discussed how creators push the boundaries of creativity by giving women the power to define it
The Pandey Khandaan, as promised, was in full attendance to watch brothers Piyush and Prasoon receive top honours.