The Youth Marketing Awards 2011 (hereafter referred to as YMA 2011) will recognise excellence by organisations for their work in India's Youth Marketing segment.
The Submission of the Entry Form assumes that you have carefully read the YMA 2011 terms and information and agree to abide by them.
Anyone can submit an entry (eg. Brand Managers, Product Managers, Brand Consultants, Agency planners, Qualitative researchers, etc)
The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
- Entry(s) must be submitted online only. Please be careful while filling in the form as incorrect and incomplete forms will work against your entry at the time of judging. The forms must be filled only in English.
- Note: we will not accept any CDs/ DVDs, screenshots, posters etc or any material in physical form. All work must be showcased on the internet only. If necessary, please create a micro site especially for YMA. In case of gaming and mobile advertising/apps, PowerPoint slides or a short video film can be put on the website.
- The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed in #11 below reaches our Mumbai/Delhi NCR office.
Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organisers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the micro sites till ________.
If the viewing of the entry material requires registration and or a username-and-password, please create a simple user id and password and state it very clearly in the justification field.
For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organisers and or jury, the organisers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging (in Mumbai and/or New Delhi).
For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a micro site.
For non-English language advertising, the justification field in the entry form must be accompanied with the translation into English.
To be eligible, work of the entrant must have been used / deployed between ___________________________.
The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form. It can be written in point form.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a media / creative agency, organisation, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry. The cheque/demand draft (payable at par in New Delhi or Mumbai) should be drawn in favour of 'Adsert Web Solutions Private Ltd'.
- The entry fee is of Rs ?? (Rupees Three Thousand Only). There is an incentive for sending multiple entries: 10-19 entries: 10% discount; 20-29 entries: 20% discount, 30-50 entries: 30% discount, Unlimited entries: Rs 125,000.
- Non-Delhi or Non-Mumbai, non-payable at par cheques will NOT be accepted. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realisation of cheque(s).
- We repeat: Entry fees (and entries) will not be accepted for Excellence Awards.
The YMA jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorises the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits. We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. If any entry is found to plagiarised, the entry will be disqualified. The exchange4media group is a mere custodian of the Youth Marketing Awards 2011. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media group team be part of the decision-making process.
Our address: New Delhi NCR/Noida: B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301. Telephone: 0120-4007700 Mumbai: 3/301 Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opposite Gaiety-Galaxy Cinemas, Bandra West, Mumbai 400 050. Telephone: 022-26403303/09