Cable and Broadband Service Provider Hathway has launched a High Definition – Personal Video Recorder. Hathway is the first national MSO to launch a HD PVR.
The Hathway HD PVR has several features that will enhance the TV viewing experience of Hathway customers:
• Dedicated Search button on the remote to search content by keying in search words, like actors name, sporting events, etc.
• Pause LIVE TV
• Rewind LIVE TV
• Planned Recording
– Schedule recording of your favourite programs
– Series recording possible
– Record upto 2 different programs while watching the third.
• 1080i Resolution HD video out supported
• 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus supported
• 500 GB disk storage to record upto 625 hours of content
The HD PVR is being launched at a special introductory price of Rs 7999 with one month complimentary viewing for All SD and HD package channels. Options with 6 months and one year packages are also available.
Jagdish Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Hathway Cable & Datacom Limited said, “The launch of the HD PVR is yet another milestone for the cable industry. The TV viewing habits of customers are continuously evolving. Given the hectic lifestyle of consumers today our HD PVR gives them total control over their TV viewing experience through features like ‘Search’, ‘Pause and Rewind LIVE TV’ and ‘Record program or Series’. Hathway’s mission is to provide an incomparable world class TV viewing experience to every Indian customer.”