Rules & Regulation
- The exchange4media Mobile awards – The Maddies 2015 (hereafter referred to as The
Maddies) recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in
India's growing mobile marketing sector.
- The submission of the entry form assumes that you have carefully read the The Maddies Awards 2015
terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000
hours between January 1st, 2014 and 11.59 hours June 30th, 2015.
The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
Note: entries will be considered
accepted only upon realization of the entry fee (cheque/ online/ Net-banking). The
last date of April 10th Aug’15 indicates that payment of entry fee by cheque/ online/
Net-banking must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted
online 24x7. The Cheque(s) must reach our Noida office between Monday and Friday,
11am to 6pm. Cheque(s) can also be sent by courier to our Noida office. Please address
envelope containing cheque(s) to Ms. Nikita Vig and clearly super scribe envelope
with 'THE MADDIES ENTRY FEE'. Our Delhi/ Noida office address is stated below.
Delhi: NCR/Noida: Mediasset Holdings, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201
301. Telephone: 0120-4007700
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been
an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry,
other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your
entry with the details you have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for
the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission
of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video
clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air,
pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital
medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission
of entry guarantees that the entry is original. However a letter of declaration
from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original & authorized
work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head to certify the
same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of the e4m Mobile Awards - The Maddies
2015. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media Group
team be part of the decision-making process.
Disclaimer (Click Here)
Delhi: NCR/Noida: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201
301. Telephone: 0120-4007700