The distinguished Jury Panel for the e4m Golden Mikes 2011 Radio Advertising Awards has been announced. Lynn de Souza, Chairman & CEO, Lintas Media Group, is the Jury Chairperson for the Awards this year. Last date of submitting entries is November 5, 2011.
The Jury members include:
• Mallikarjundas CR, CEO, Starcom MediaVest Group
• Debraj Tripathy, COO, Mediacom
• Priti Nair, Founder/ Director, Curry Nation
• Tarun Khanna, Head - Marketing, Fiat India
• Shefali Chhachhi, Director - Marketing, Max Bupa
• Mandar Thakur, COO, Times Music
• Nitesh Tiwari, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett
• Abraham Alapatt, Senior Vice President & Head – Brand & Corporate Communication, Future Generali India Life & General Insurance Companies
• Joy Chakraborty, Chief Revenue Officer & COO (niche channels), Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd
exchange4media is all set for the second edition of its Radio Advertising Awards, now called ‘Golden Mikes’. With a new set of categories, a new designer trophy and a bigger awards night, the Awards this year are set to create an even greater buzz this year.
The Awards are divided into broad categories such as – Effectiveness, Creativity, Excellence, besides Promotions and Special Awards.
The ‘Gold’ of the ‘Golden Mikes’ represents the highest honour for the genius, talent and hard work of the people who create those masterpieces of radio advertising and promotion that prove time and again that radio works. The ‘Mike’ represents the sounds that go into the making of their work – voices, music, sound effects and silence.
Vodafone, MacDonald’s, Big Bazaar, Pepsi, STAR India, Leo Burnett, Percept Media, Maxus were among the winners at the first edition of e4m Radio Advertising Awards in 2010.
For further details and submitting your entries, please Click Here
e4m brings radio advertising to the fore with the Golden Mikes Awards