RULES & REGULATIONSIMPORTANT DATES
Entries open from 10th October 2016
Enter before or on October 31, 2016 to avail Early Bird Discount of 10%
Last Date to Enter is November 18, 2016
The competition is open to the following (including, but not limited to):
- Ad Agencies
- Branding Companies
- Broadcasting Companies
- Creative Agencies
- Design Firms
- Creative Individual
- Industry Professionals
- Internet Marketing Companies
- Mobile Marketing Companies
- Post Production Companies
- Production Companies
- Public Relations Firms
- Special FX Companies
- Web Design Agencies
Entries must have been Created, Produced, Published, Marketed, Screened, Aired or Reintroduced in India during anytime during October 1, 2015 — September 30, 2016ENTRY MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
Video File Upload Specifications
Only sharable link of Video File on the YouTube will be accepted in the Entry Form.
Length: 3 mins max
Resolution: 720 x 405 for 16:9
File type: .avi/.mp4
File size: up to 60 MB
The video should be named with the title of the entry and category & sub-category code.
Upload the commercial ONLY. Do NOT include bars, slate or black.
Only sharable link of PowerPoint on the Google Drive (Upload here) will be accepted in the Entry Form.
ONLY Powerpoint (.ppt) will be accepted.
It should contain a brief description about the marketing objectives, idea, execution strategies, targetedaudience and how well the intended resultswere achieved.
Not more than 25 slides.
PPT should be named with the title of the entry and category & sub-category code.Terms & Conditions
All material is to be submitted in accordance with standard specifications and material deadlines.
The entrant agrees that exchange4media group will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions in any reproduction.
An entry will be considered accepted only upon realization of the payment for the respective entry through online mode or through cheque or demand draft payable in Mumbai.
Enter before or on 10th October 2016 & AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT!!!
The entry fee is as follows:
|One entry||Rs. 7000/-|
|5-10 entries||5% Discount|
|11-20 entries||10% Discount|
|21-50 entries||15% Discount|
|More than 50 entries||20% Discount|
All cheques or demand drafts should be payable at Mumbai, in favour of Mediasset Holdings and must reach our Mumbai office at 301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street,Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050 PH: (022) 66206000 by the last date of acceptance of entries. This should to be accompanied by the cover letter mentioning Prime Time Awards 2016 and unique codes generated at the time of submission of entry online.
The entrant assigns copyright of any entry to Mediasset Holdings (The exchange4media Group) to publish the entry at such times as it seems appropriate. Under no circumstances shall the entrant or anyone through or acting on behalf of the entrant, require the payment of any royalty by Mediasset Holdings in respect of the use by it of such entries or material for any purpose.GUIDELINES
- Entry in this media type includes all moving image advertising. This includes and is limited to: television commercial only.
- Entries must have been telecasted on any Indian TV Channel, which is a member of Indian Broadcasting Foundation.
- Entries which have been telecasted solely Online (non-television) format are not eligible.
- Entry must be in one of the languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India.
- All non-English and non-Hindi entries must be accompanied by an English translation (Subtitle). Wherever required, a word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances must be explained.
- An advertisement can be entered in as many categories as applicable. Each entry should be accompanied by separate entry fee.
- The PowerPoint and Video of the Work needs to be uploaded on Google Drive and YouTube respectively and these URLs should be submitted in the Entry Form.
- In case of uploading any images for reference, it needs to be shared in the PPT only.
- Entries for this year’s Edition of Prime Time Awards are now open till 18th November 2016 and we shall not be accepting any entry after deadline.
- Television Commercial Campaigns should consist of 2 or more ads.
- For judging purposes, submitting your entry in English/Hindi is strongly recommended. Non-English and Non-Hindi entries must be dubbed or subtitled in English. In addition, you must also provide a transcript (We strongly suggest dubbing or subtitling in English).
- Each entry must be submitted ONLINE in the relevant entry form on our Website. However a CD/DVD of the Work must also be sent along at the address mentioned below with a Covering Letter giving details of the Award Entry:
301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050 PH: (022) 66206000
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
- The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.