Rules & Regulations: PTA Awards 2016
Entries open from 10th October 2016
Last Date to Enter is December 8, 2016
ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 16, 2016
WHO CAN ENTER
The competition is open to the following (including, but not limited to):
- Ad Agencies
- Branding Companies
- Broadcasting Companies
- Creative Agencies
- Design Firms
- Creative Individual
- Industry Professionals
- Internet Marketing Companies
- Mobile Marketing Companies
- Post Production Companies
- Production Companies
- Public Relations Firms
- Special FX Companies
- Web Design Agencies
ENTRY ELIGIBILITY DATES
Entries must have been Created, Produced, Published, Marketed, Screened, Aired or Reintroduced in India during anytime during October 1, 2015 — November 30, 2016
ENTRY MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
Video File Upload Specifications
Only sharable link of Video File on the YouTube will be accepted in the Entry Form.
Length: 3 mins max
Resolution: 720 x 405 for 16:9
File type: .avi/.mp4
File size: up to 60 MB
The video should be named with the title of the entry and category & sub-category
Upload the commercial ONLY. Do NOT include bars, slate or black.
Only sharable link of PowerPoint on the Google Drive (Upload here) will be accepted in the Entry Form.
ONLY Powerpoint (.ppt) will be accepted.
It should contain a brief description about the marketing objectives, idea, execution
strategies, targetedaudience and how well the intended resultswere achieved.
Not more than 25 slides.
PPT should be named with the title of the entry and category & sub-category code.
Terms & Conditions
All material is to be submitted in accordance with standard specifications and material
The entrant agrees that exchange4media group will not accept responsibility for
errors or omissions in any reproduction.
An entry will be considered accepted only upon realization of the payment for the
respective entry through online mode or through cheque or demand draft payable in
The entry fee is as follows*:
| One entry
|| Rs. 7500/-
| 5-10 entries
|| 5% Discount
| 11-20 entries
|| 10% Discount
| 21-50 entries
|| 15% Discount
| More than 50 entries
|| 20% Discount
|* 15% service tax is applicable
All cheques or demand drafts should be payable at Mumbai, in favour of Mediasset
Holdings and must reach our Mumbai office at 301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th
Street,Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050 PH: (022) 66206000 by the
last date of acceptance of entries. This should to be accompanied by the cover letter
mentioning Prime Time Awards 2016 and unique codes generated at the time of submission
of entry online.
The entrant assigns copyright of any entry to Mediasset Holdings (The exchange4media
Group) to publish the entry at such times as it seems appropriate. Under no circumstances
shall the entrant or anyone through or acting on behalf of the entrant, require
the payment of any royalty by Mediasset Holdings in respect of the use by it of
such entries or material for any purpose.
- Entry in this media type includes all moving image advertising. This includes and
is limited to: television commercial only.
- Entries must have been telecasted on any Indian TV Channel, which is a member of
Indian Broadcasting Foundation.
- Entries which have been telecasted solely Online (non-television) format are not
- Entry must be in one of the languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution
- All non-English and non-Hindi entries must be accompanied by an English translation
(Subtitle). Wherever required, a word play or local, social, cultural or political
references and nuances must be explained.
- An advertisement can be entered in as many categories as applicable. Each entry
should be accompanied by separate entry fee.
- The PowerPoint and Video of the Work needs to be uploaded on Google Drive and YouTube
respectively and these URLs should be submitted in the Entry Form.
- In case of uploading any images for reference, it needs to be shared in the PPT
- Entries for this year's Edition of Prime Time Awards are now open till
8th December 2016 and we shall not be accepting any entry after deadline.
- Television Commercial Campaigns should consist of 2 or more ads.
- For judging purposes, submitting your entry in English/Hindi is strongly recommended.
Non-English and Non-Hindi entries must be dubbed or subtitled in English. In addition,
you must also provide a transcript (We strongly suggest dubbing or subtitling in
- Each entry must be submitted ONLINE in the relevant entry form on our Website. However
a CD/DVD of the Work must also be sent along at the address mentioned below with
a Covering Letter giving details of the Award Entry:
301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street, Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra West, Mumbai
400050 PH: (022) 66206000
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission
of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video
clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite]
and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile,
out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or
reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the
entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details
on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this
condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the
jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation
or presentation of the work arise.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will
be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers
will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation
from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
- The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions