RULES & REGULATIONS
Before or on November 14, 2015 – Early Bird Entries
WHO CAN ENTER
November 11, 2015 to December 7, 2015 – Regular Entries
The competition is open to the following (including, but not limited to):
ENTRY ELIGIBILITY DATES
- Ad Agencies
- Branding Companies
- Broadcasting Companies
- Creative Agencies
- Design Firms
- Creative Individual
- Industry Professionals
- Internet Marketing Companies
- Mobile Marketing Companies
- Post Production Companies
- Production Companies
- Public Relations Firms
- Special FX Companies
- Web Design Agencies
Entries must have been Created, Produced, Published, Marketed, Screened, Aired or Reintroduced in India during this time period: October 1, 2014 — September 30, 2015
ENTRY MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
Video File Upload Specifications
Length: 3 mins max
Resolution: 720 x 405 for 16:9
File type: .avi/.mp4
File size: up to 60 MB
The video should be named with the title of the entry & Category and sub-category code)
Upload the commercial ONLY. Do NOT include bars, slate or black.
Only sharable link of Video File on the Google Drive/Youtube will be accepted in the Entry Form.
ONLY Powerpoint (.ppt) will be accepted.
A brief description of the marketing objectives, idea, execution, audience (age, gender, etc.), and the results.
Not more than 500 words.
The ppt should be named with the title of the entry (sub-category name)
Terms & Conditions
Only sharable link of Powerpoint on the Google Drive (Upload here) will be accepted in the Entry Form.
All material is to be submitted in accordance with standard specifications and material deadlines.
The entrant agrees that Adsert Web Solutions will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions in any reproduction.
An entry will be considered accepted only upon realization of the payment for the respective entry through online mode or through cheque or demand draft payable in New Delhi.
EARLY ENTRY FEE is Rs. 5500.
The entry fee is as follows:
|More than 50 entries
All cheques or demand drafts should be payable at Mumbai, in favour of Mediasset Holdings and must reach our Mumbai at 301, Kakad Bhavan, 3rd Floor, 11th Street,Opp. Galaxy Cinema, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050 PH: (022) 66206000 by the last date of acceptance of entries. This should to be accompanied by the cover letter mentioning Prime Time Awards 2016 and unique codes generated at the time of submission of entry online.
The entrant assigns copyright of any entry to Mediasset Holdings (The exchange4media Group) to publish the entry at such times as it seems appropriate. Under no circumstances shall the entrant or anyone through or acting on behalf of the entrant, require the payment of any royalty by Mediasset Holdings in respect of the use by it of such entries or material for any purpose.
- Entries in these media types include all moving image advertising. This includes and is limited to: commercial television only.
- Entries must have been telecasted in an Indian TV Channel, which is a member of Indian Broadcasting Foundation.
- Entries which have been telecasted solely on Online (non-television) format are not eligible.
- Entry must be in one of languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India.
- All non-English and non-Hindi entries must be accompanied by an English translation (Subtitle). Wherever required, a word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances must be explained.
- An advertisement can be entered in as many categories as applicable. Each entry should be accompanied by separate entry fee.
- The PowerPoint and Video of the Work needs to be uploaded through Google Drive and Google Drive/Youtube respectively and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference Material URL Field.
- In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- Entries for this year’s Edition of Prime Time Awards are now open till 7th December 2015 and we shall not be accepting any entry after deadline.
- Television Commercial Campaigns consist of 2 or more ads.
- For judging purposes, submitting your entry in English/Hindi is strongly recommended. Non-English and Non-Hindi entries must be dubbed or subtitled in English. In addition, you must also provide a transcript
*We strongly suggest dubbing or subtitling in English.
- Each entry must be submitted ONLINE in the relevant entry form at www.exchange4media.com/primetimeawards/2015/entryform.aspx
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio [FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
- The organisers will withdraw an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.