Rules & Regulations
- Entries (commercials) in these media types include all moving image advertising. This includes and is limited to: commercial television only.
- Entries (commercials) must have been created and produced in India.
- Entries (commercials) must have been telecasted in an Indian TV Channel, which is a member of Indian Broadcasters Association.
- Entries (commercials) which have been telecasted solely on Online (non-television) format are not eligible.
- Entries (commercials) must have run between August 1, 2013 and October 31, 2014.
- All non-English and non-Hindi entries must be accompanied by an English translation (Subtitle). Wherever required, a word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances must be explained.
- Entries for sub-categories marked ‘National’ should have been Telecasted in different editions of the same TV Channel or different Channel in at least 5 states or union territories within a period of one week. Entries for sub-categories marked ‘Regional’ should have appeared in at least 3 states or union territories in a region. Regions are divided as follows:
Entries for sub-categories marked ‘Local’ should have appeared in one state or union territory.
- East: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal.
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh.
- West: Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra.
- South: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu.
- Film campaigns consist of 2 or more ads. There are no campaigns in the Film Technique medium.
- Each piece in a campaign requires a separate entry form and upload.
- An advertisement can be entered in as many categories as applicable. Each entry should be accompanied by separate entry fee.
- Advertisements can be entered as both single advertisements and separately as part of a campaign.
- This requirement also includes a digital image screen grab for use on the publications, etc.
- The award-winning entries are selected by a jury appointed by exchange4media.
- The shortlist is decided by a first round of online judging. The final list of
Gold, Silver and Bronze awards is decided on the basis for the juries'
discussions and voting.
- At all judging stages, a judge’s vote will not be counted for any entry
submitted by his or her own company(ies).
- The decision of the jury in all matters relating to awards will be final and
|Strategy for the Advert
|Creativity & Innovation
||Multiple Entries (3 – 5)
||Multiple Entries above 5
||Early Early Bird Price – until 31 Oct
||Early Bird Price – until 15 Dec
(3 – 5)
|Group Discounts above 5
Entry Material Requirements
Submit your entries as per the given requirements along with PPT/WORD
Campaign of the Year – submit the campaign related TV commercial along with a ppt/word giving information of the campaign as per the format given under RULES
Best Creative Advertising - Single Ad or Campaign – submit the ad/campaign related TV commercial along with a ppt/word giving information of the campaign as per the format given under RULES
Best Media Planning – submit the ad/campaign related TV commercial along with a ppt/word giving information of the campaign as per the format given under RULES
Broadcaster Awards – submit the ad/campaign related TV commercial + other medium of promotions information along with a ppt/word giving information of the campaign as per the format given under RULES
Create a PowerPoint presentation with the following information included:
- Purpose – A brief description about why the advert was created. What has been the purpose behind the same. For eg. Promotion, awareness, launch, etc
- Concept – A brief description of the concept of the advert. A descriptive explanation on the entire advert of how the strategy matches the purpose of the advert.
- Execution – A brief description on how the planned strategy was executed in creating the TVC w.r.t. location, characters, animation, background music, etc
- Statistical outcome/Advert response – a brief description on the degree and levels of viewer reaction and involvement. Support these facts with statistical data like youtube views, increase in sales, social media stats etc.
Digital Video of entry in the following format:
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (minimum)
- File type: .mov or send in your youtube link
- Compression: H264
- Sound: AAC 44khz
- Please name all images with the title of the entry.
- Upload the commercial ONLY. Do NOT include
bars, slate or black.
Terms & Conditions
- All material is to be submitted in accordance with standard specifications and
- The entrant agrees that Adsert Web Solutions will not accept responsibility for
errors or omissions in any reproduction.
The entrant assigns copyright of any entry to Adsert Web Solutions (The
exchange4media Group) to publish the entry at such times as it deems
appropriate. Under no circumstances shall the entrant or anyone through or
acting on behalf of the entrant, require the payment of any royalty by Adsert
Web Solutions in respect of the use by it of such entries or material for any