Procedure for Filling up and submitting the Form(s)
- Entries in all categories are open to all Indian languages and English.
- All entries MUST be submitted in the original language of the work. However, in case of the Original Work accomplished in language other than English or Hindi, the Entrant needs to submit an English Language Translation of the Work.
- Entries can be submitted by, OOH Media Agencies, Creative Agencies, OOH & Digital Signage Media Owners, Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
- The submission of the Entry Form assumes that entrants have carefully read the terms and other information and agree to abide by them.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised.
- Mediasset Holdings (Organizer of these awards) may refuse Entries which offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- All work submitted must have been implemented for the first time between 1st January 2015 and 31st December 2015. Entries will be accepted on the basis that they are designed for implementation in India. Only one party may enter an advertisement; for example, Agency, OOH Media Owner, an Advertiser to be agreed in advance between the parties concerned. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two different entrant companies, only the first entry will be accepted.
- All Entries submitted must have been created within the context of a normal paying contract with a client, except in the case of self promotion and non-profit organizations and that client must have paid for all of the media costs.
- The Organizers may contact the Advertiser related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- The Organizers will Endeavour to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary. However, the Jury may not be allowed to move entries between categories during the judging.
- The Form must be filled in English only.
- Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant Details that are being asked for. The Organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY. However a physical CD of the Work must also be sent along at the address mentioned below with a Covering Letter giving details of the Award Entry.
B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301
- The PowerPoint and/or Video of the Work needs to be uploaded through Google Drive(Upload Here ) and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference Material URL Field. In case of an PPT or Video, the File Size should not exceed 2-3 Minutes or 2 MB maximum.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- An Entry will be considered acceptable only upon realization of the Payment through Online or Offline Mode for the respective Entry(s)
- All payments need to be made via cheque or demand draft payable at New Delhi, in favour of Mediasset Holdings and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries. This has to be accompanied by the cover letter mentioning the unique codes generated at the time of submission of entry online.
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
More than 50 entries